Administrator www.desirulez.net

T

Default Darsheel Safary gripped by Navratri fever

Follow us on Social Media

Darsheel Safary, who was one of the most promising contenders in the recently concluded Jhalak Dikhla Jaa season 5 on Colors, has just finished with his exams and is now in the Navratri mood. He is all set to go for a dandiya and garba jig tonight.

Shares Darsheel, I am very much in a festive mood at the moment. I just finished with my exams and today I am going to play garba at the Goregaon ground (Mumbai) where Falguni Pathak will be performing. I will also go on the stage and talk to the public.

He further adds, I have been into dancing way before I did Jhalak as doing garba is in my blood, being from a Gujarati family. At the moment, I am focusing on studies as I am in 10th standard and my board exams are fast approaching.

Talking about his future plans, Darsheel observes, I have nothing as of now. Well, Navratri is one the best festivals in this country and I love it a lot. I am not the one who fasts, its not my cup of tea. But definitely, I will fast one day. Its my wish that I fast.