Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up Chris Jericho Speaks About WWE, Done With Them?

Follow us on Social Media

"I don't know if it's bulls---, but there is very much that attitude in WWE - sometimes 'If you're not with us you're against us.' It's been there so long I find it kinda weird.

As you and I know, WWE lives in its own world and you can see that for any outside ventures that they do.

I'm always cool with them and always open to going back, but it's difficult - I would have liked to have done more, maybe, but they want your time exclusively and the longer I've been there, the less time I have. Hopefully we'll work together in the future.

If we don't, well, I can walk away knowing I had an amazing run and achieved everything I wanted to achieve in wrestling."

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

He will be back. But i understand what he`s saying to me at this moment WWE treated him bad by wanting all of his time in and outside of the ring while all Y2J wanted was wrestle and do fozzy at the same time. Otherwise he would be wrestling in WWE atm. Why don`t let a legend like Chris Jericho wrestle a bit and do Fozzy the rest of the time, let the guy persue some other dreams, he amazing and has always been great and loyal to WWE. He is the (second) best at world at what he does(he never met me before).

I am the best in the world at what i do.