Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Default Dr Smackdown episode 3

Follow us on Social Media

Welcome to dR *SmackDown*

(the show starts with Moaz and Dr Prince)
    Prince – 10 days from now we will become the new tag team champion
    Moaz333 - Right, its going to be like a piece of cake. (Fans chant Feed Us More, Feed us More)
    Prince - Yeah right, but we will be still hungry after that. No one can stop us.
    (Thread Destroyers music hits and they come to the Ring )

Eidena$$hole-DO you really think is going to be that easy? Do you really think that?? You can talk as much as you want to about, "we are so hungry" and your shitty fans can chant as loud as they want to "feed us more" (the fan chants getting louder)
    Insideout – Shut up you parasites . You don’t speak when almighty thread destroyers are speaking . (the chants getting even louder)
    Eidena$$hole – Do one thing if you want to shout feed us more keep doing it but send your daughters and sisters to us so that we can feed them more . (crowd boos then shuts up)
    Insideout – I thought this was PG .
    (prohundred’s music hits and he comes to the ring )

Prohundred – What the hell is this . You guys have a match at HIAC and I don’t . I am the most pro wrestler in Dr wrestling history cause I am prohundred . It’s such a shame that I don’t even have a match . I wan’t aworld title match and I wan’t it right now .
    (Komani’s music hits and he comes to the ring )

Komani – You want a world title match . Everyone wants that . You need to prove yourself if you want that . How about you fight me tonight ?
    Eidena$$hole – Last time I checked , I deserved that world title match more that anyone else.
    (Twistoffate’s music hits and he comes to the ring)
    Twistoffate – Last time I checked I beat you . But it doesn’t matter cause what I want is the intercontinental title .
    (ting tong………..ting tong ……….. )

Michael Cole – Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please , I have just received an email from the anonymous Raw general manager .And I quote – Insideout , you are to be the Dr champ but no one think you deserves it . Why don’t you shut everyone’s mouth by beating Team feed us more in a Handicap match . Eidena$$hole and prohundred you both deserve a title shot so here it will be decided . You both will go one on one in the main event to determine the no.1 contender for the World Title and it will be a last man standing match . Twistoffate you and Komani will team up against Dr boss and Xawesomestrikes .

Backstage
    (Brogue girl is taking with Sheamus on the cell phone )
    Brogue Girl – Sheamus , thanks for saving me last week . I really appreciate it . You know 1 thing you really have a soft hand .
    Sheamus – ( Common he is on cell phone how will you hear him say . Just imagine he says something)
    Brogue Girl – Oh , Sheamus you are so naughty .
    (Natalija comes from the other side)
    Natalija – Talking to that zombie Sheamus . Does it really matter even if he dates you . I am the champ and you are not .
    Brogue Girl – Hey fella you want your head knocked off or what ? I am talking with my guy just leave before I snatch your title from you .

Natalija – Fine , I don’t wanna waste my time either talking with you or your pale zombie Sheamus .
    (Dr Angel comes there )
    Dr Angel – You are right . You should not waste time talking . You should fight . In fact get ready you both will go 1 on 1 right now . And I will be the special ref .

Brogue Girl vs Natalija special ref Dr Angel

Finish: nil

finisher: nil

Winner: no contest

Description - Awesome match between both divas. Brogue girls hits the DDT . 1……….2……. Natalija kicks out . fast forward …….. Natalija hits the face buster on Brogue 1……..2……. Brogue kicks out . Both divas are on the top rope . Brogue hits the suplex from the top rope . 1…….2……. Dr Angel stops . She takes out cell phone from her pocket and start talking with someone . She walks out talking on cell phone . Brogue is shocked Natalija leaves the ring .

(Next DZ Sharma comes to the ring)

Dz Sharma - I watched the last episodes of DR Raw and SD. followed all of the Competitors on twitter and I have to say, there is one Guy I cant stand at all. He is bragging about how tough he is and and what he has done to the other superstars in the locker room and how proud he is about it, but lets face it he didnt faced me yet. When he would be in the Ring with me he wouldnt be able to injure anyone I would..
    (Randy310 music hits and he interrupts Dz Sharma )

Randy310- Are you talking about me.
    Dz Sharma – Yes I was .
    Randy310- Stop talking. I proved what i'm capable of, wanna taste something of it too? Randy jumps into the Ring(bell rings)....

Randy310 vs Dz Sharma

Finish: Dq

finisher: Code breaker

Winner: Randy310

Description – Awesome match . Good back and forth action . Dz Sharma hits the zig-zag but Randy falls out of the ring . The ref counts….1….2….3……4……9 He enters the ring at 9 . Match continues .
    Randy310 hits the Rko . Jermaine comes running enters the ring and hits code breaker on Randy310. Referee calls off the match and Randy310 wins by Dq while Jermaine raises his hand smiling .

Team feed us more (Moaz333 and Dr Prince) vs Insideout handicap match
    Dz Sharma vs Randy310

Finish: Countout

finisher: Nil

Winner: Team feed us more

Description – Insideout escapes the ring just when the bell rings and he grabs the microphone .
    Insideout -Ref counts 1……..2……… Ya keep counting ref I ain’t coming back . Like I was ever gonna do this match . Are you serious I am the champ I don’t wanna beat the hell out of you 2 and dirty my hand . Ref keeps counting ……….8……..9…….10 .
    Insideout – Enjoy your little victory team feed us more cause at HIAC we will still be champs .
    (RooftopRko comes from the back and throws insideout back to the ring )
    Insideout gets a AA from Moaz333 and then a spine buster from Dr prince . They leave the ring Insideout is down .
    Dr Boi enters the ring takes the microphone and says . AT HIAC the US Title will be mine. Smiles and then leaves .

Backstage

Interviewer – Excuse me RooftopRko . What are you doing here tonight . You are not scheduled to complete .
    RooftopRko – I was getting bored sitting at home . I thought I should come and say hi to Dr universe and specially to Insideout . Well, hi everyone .

Komani and TwistofFate vs Zmleca and Xawesomestrikes

Finish: pinfall

finisher: GTS and Twistoffate

Winner: Komani and Twistoffate

Description – Awesome match ……. Komani hits the bulldog on Zmleca 1……..2………Zmleca reverses it into a roll-up 1……2…….. Komani reverses it into another roll-up 1……..2……Zmleca kicks out . Drop kick to Komani and he tags Dz Sharma …….. fast forward ………… Twistoffate and Dz Sharma are in the ring . Dz Sharma hits the Zig-zag 1…..2 …..Komani saves the match . Xawesomestrike’s spear Komani as he turns back . Twistoffate dropkicks him out of the ring . Dz Sharma gives a clothesline to Twistoffate . Komani hits the GTS . Twist goes on the top rope and hits the sponton bomb for a 3 count .
    After the match lights go off for a few seconds and on the screen a guy in black says . “My Rise shall be your Fall “

Backstage
    (Dr Angel is on cell phone again)
    Dr Angel – You know what by the time smackdown ends someone is getting fired *she smiles and cuts the phone*

Main Event

Eidena$$hole vs Prohundred last man standing match for no.1 contendes for the world title
    (JBL and Michael Cole will call this match)

Finish: 10 count

finisher: Many

Winner – Prohundred

Description – Good back and fort action . Steel chair shots , kendo sticks and steel ladder all got introduced in the match . But everytime they got up before the 10 count . Prohundred hits the 619 . Ref counts but Eiden gets up at 9 count ………
    Cole – He is up ……he is up
    JBL – Yes , he what a match .
    Match continues ……….Eidena$$hole hits the Canadian destroyer but prohundred gets up at 9 count .
    Cole – So much for the title shot . They are willing to sacrifice everything .
    JBL- Of course they will it’s all about Gold .

Mach continues ……. Prohundred hits DDT to Eidena$$hole on a steel chair . Insideout comes from the crowd and spears Prohundred , Natalija is with her . Natalija brings 2 staal chairs to the ring they place prohundred on 1 . Eidena$$hole is going to hit a con-chairto on prohundred . Twistoffate , RooftopRko, Komani , Dr Boi , Dr Prince , Nepali Keta , Moaz333 , Jermaine , Randy310 and the whole lockerroom comes running to the ring . Insideout spears the ref and escapes with Natalija but Brogue Girl comes from crowds and attack Natalija . Insideout separates both and the run towards the titantron . RofftopRko hits the sweet chin music on Eidena$$hole then Komani hits GTS . Twist goes on the top rope to hit the swanton bomb . Prohundred is up . He hits a 450 splash . But there is no ref . The ref is down .

A ref comes running but Insideout standing near the triatron spears him before he could enter the ring .
    Cole – Has he gone mad . This is the second ref he just speared .
    JBL – No , he isn’t what a genious he is . No ref no match .

Another ref comes but he too gets speared ……. Then another and another . Ref Scott Armstrong comes then he also gets speared . PhenomenalX comes next with a microphone .
    PhenomenalX- Insideout , you wanna play games . Spear me if you dare .
    (Insideout stares while he enters the ring )
    PhenomenalX starts the count 1……2……..3…….4………..5…….6……7………8………9……..Eidena$$hole gets up . Twistoffate hits the twistoffate again and PhenomenalX directly counts 10 instead of starting from beginning . Prohundred wins the match .

(Dr Angel’s music hits and she stands next to Insideout and Natalija near the titantron.)
    PhenomenalX – Angel you came exactly on time . I heard you were saying someone is getting fired tonight . Fire Insideout he just speared 7 referees . What is this ?

Dr Angel – You are right phenomenalX someone is getting fired tonight but it’s not Insideout .
    Phenomenalx – Then who is it ?
    (Scott Armstrong is down on the ramp near Insideout trying to get up)
    Dr Angel – Scott Armstrong , you’re fired .
    (Dr Angel , Insideout and Natalija smiles whilt phenomenalX and all other superstars in the ring are shocked . Eidena$$hole is still down . Smackdown goes off-air)

Last edited by EidenAnderson; 10-20-2012 at 07:50 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Nice

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Awesome show!!! Thanks does the rep go to you for this one eiden?

Banned www.desirulez.net

What is this? No match for the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best Nepali Keta?!?!?!?!

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    Awesome show!!! Thanks does the rep go to you for this one eiden?
    yes. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nepali Keta View Post
    What is this? No match for the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best Nepali Keta?!?!?!?!

there are others who wanna fight too. we have 3 shows now. You will get your Airtime
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

nice show!!!! it had some mistakes at the names,in the tag match for example.but it was very good show.
    Why did scott get fired?????

21-1 time to riot

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome Show

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    Why did scott get fired?????

Our Gm is like AJ ....... but little more

It's Clobberin Time

This is cheating Eiden was up at 9 count

Fire PhenomenalX

It's Clobberin Time

Still Undefeated

Still Undefeated
    I have lost the count how many times I got beated

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I have lost the count how many times I got beated
    Turn face

do it do it do it do it !

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

OMG this is awesome! Good job.

LOL at the "sheamus your so naughty" it had me crying with laughter ahaha

well doneeeee loved it
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

dRangel, and Thread Destroyers are alliance?
    -I love The Quote 'My Rise shall be your fall'
    Awesome Show! Ending was awesome! btw their was a mistake, Brogue girl said 'You save me LAST WEEK*To sheamus*' it was not last week it was 3,4 days ago!
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Holly Crap What a Main Event. Nice

ON Monday Night DR RAW I am Debut my brand new show PRO MEGA SHOW don't miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post

ON Monday Night DR RAW I am Debut my brand new show PRO MEGA SHOW don't miss it.
    Have you done omg momments this week if you have i have missed it i think

Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post

How many shows will you debut

It's Clobberin Time

He posts that on Sundays

It's Clobberin Time

This week I am not going to do it