New Arrivals

Default Sony Vegas Pro 11

Follow us on Social Media

Hi guys can anyone find me software Sony Vegas Pro 11? I am a gamer and most of the time i record my montages on MW3, Mw2, And Black Ops Zombies(ONLY cuz black ops sucks). i been editing my videos on window movies maker 2.6 which i know every little tiny bit things about it how to do. but i wana do little bit more and better editing with effects and slow mo sniper montages. pleasee can any one direct me to where i can download Sony Vegas Pro 11. and yea obviously Free lol dont wana pay $600 for it. OR if not that how about PowerDirector 11 ultra. thanx guys now back to zombies peacee

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_Jatt View Post
    Hi guys can anyone find me software Sony Vegas Pro 11? I am a gamer and most of the time i record my montages on MW3, Mw2, And Black Ops Zombies(ONLY cuz black ops sucks). i been editing my videos on window movies maker 2.6 which i know every little tiny bit things about it how to do. but i wana do little bit more and better editing with effects and slow mo sniper montages. pleasee can any one direct me to where i can download Sony Vegas Pro 11. and yea obviously Free lol dont wana pay $600 for it. OR if not that how about PowerDirector 11 ultra. thanx guys now back to zombies peacee
    Here is sony vegas 11 pro, : tutorial:
    How to download sony vegas 11 for free Full Version (Easiest/ Fast Tutorial) (32 & 64 bit) - YouTube
    Just follow the steps.
    And for effects use this software: How To Get Magic Bullet Looks For Sony Vegas 9 / 10 / 11 64Bit And After Effects - YouTube

Regards: AK7Productions, I am a editor myself

New Arrivals

bro he said you can't download pro 11 anymore because they have vegas 12 now. and plus doesnt even mention where to download the files. is there any other easiest way than this one. the links in his discription it downloads some other software Ilivid. dont wana download any software might cause virus. but thanx for your reply tho appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_Jatt View Post
    bro he said you can't download pro 11 anymore because they have vegas 12 now. and plus doesnt even mention where to download the files. is there any other easiest way than this one. the links in his discription it downloads some other software Ilivid. dont wana download any software might cause virus. but thanx for your reply tho appreciate.
    Then try this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfqilrctDqk
    this one helped me

New Arrivals

thanx bro yea this one worked