Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Post New face of the wwe

Follow us on Social Media

We all know John cena is the face of the wwe.John cena is over 30 years old(i remember 35 but I'm not sure).Who will be the new face of the wwe?? When I saw the last episode of RAW 15/10/12 and watched cena giving his spot to Ry-back I said that cena wasn't ready physicly and ry-back is the back-up plan.But
    on the other hand I thought that cena passed the torch to Ry-back.

of course there are others who can be faces of the wwe but who better than ry-back??? sheamus has the same age with cena and punk hasn't the body type vince mcmahon wants.Big show also can't....so
    who do you think will be the NEW FACE OF THE WWE and why he????

21-1 time to riot

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

ryback will be , cuz of the streak
    i don't see anyone deserve it better than ryback
    Last edited by The Villain; 10-17-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Wade barrett

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

CM Punk

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

The moment were Cena passed the torch to Ryback will be shown many times on TV over the coming years because it will be looked back as the moment when the next big thing emerged.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

No Ryback
    He Don't Deserve It This Is Too Early

I Think Wade Barrett

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler and Koffi Kingston deserve the push! One of them might emerge as a new face of wwe
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

hopefully a young and talented superstar like Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes or The Miz (remember his time being the WWE Champion, he did great!)

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    ryback will be , cuz of the streak
    i don't see anyone deserve it better than ryback
    ^

Umm. What?! WHAT?! WHAT?!
    Face of the company, seriously? RYBACK?
    Ryback, even if Vince loves and they'd have gay sex, he wouldn't become the face of the company.
    Face of the company = the top guy, the best, the guy who works his ass off for this company and so on.
    CM Punk perhaps, Sheamus maybe. Dolph Ziggle is ok choice, The Miz - why not, he's great at interviews, tho he isn't greatest in the ring.
    Not too many names that come in mind.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

CM punk is too old i think..
    Ryback.. don't deserve it

I agree with Thelegendkiller there pretty much the choices i would make

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Rofl at all the guys who think Ryback deserves to be the face of the WWE

He has less-than-average mic skills and hes botching all the time. And he hasn't shown much improvement in his wrestling ability since he left with his injury during the nexus invasion storyline. But that is hard to judge given that he has this tiny moveset and had only wrestled squash matches since then, we should be able to see if he has improved @ HIAC

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    ^

Umm. What?! WHAT?! WHAT?!
    Face of the company, seriously? RYBACK?
    Ryback, even if Vince loves and they'd have gay sex, he wouldn't become the face of the company.
    Face of the company = the top guy, the best, the guy who works his ass off for this company and so on.
    CM Punk perhaps, Sheamus maybe. Dolph Ziggle is ok choice, The Miz - why not, he's great at interviews, tho he isn't greatest in the ring.
    Not too many names that come in mind.
    well , lol i know cm punk is almost the face of the company
    but i was just talking in the future, sure the miz and Dolph ziggler is ok but i think sheamus is boring.
    ryback is a good wrestler but bad mic skills and kinda boring all i saw him saying is feed me more and bla bla but he just came to wwe .
    but obviously i know wwe is scripted but srsly u think a guy like dolph ziggler or the miz can be the face of the wwe if he cant beat ryback
    i mean look at goldberg or brock lesnar back at the time they were undeafted and all ppl still remember his name,
    and after all it's just my opinion . and u said not too many names that's because not too many wrestlers are interesting enough these days.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

lol ryback face of wwe? NO NO NO STOP IT , We all know Little jimmy and R truth should be the new face AND I like ADR whenever he comes and talks on mic he makes me laugh. ADR , Daniel Bryan or R-Truth
    Last edited by Randy310; 10-18-2012 at 09:48 AM.

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´

lol i know everyone think ryback doesn't deserve it but who actually deserve it at wwe current wrestler the miz? srsly?

dolph ziggler? sure he would be the whc

who else? r truth?

and yes i know cm punk is the current face of the wwe well .. almost i only watch wwe cuz of cm punk

im talking after cm punk retirement or something

if you dont think ryback deserve it then who would from the current wwe wrestlers

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    lol i know everyone think ryback doesn't deserve it but who actually deserve it at wwe current wrestler the miz? srsly?

dolph ziggler? sure he would be the whc

who else? r truth?

and yes i know cm punk is the current face of the wwe well .. almost i only watch wwe cuz of cm punk

im talking after cm punk retirement or something

if you dont think ryback deserve it then who would from the current wwe wrestlers
    They seem to be doing a pretty strong push with Daniel Bryan now. He gets the crowd going for sure. Kane is getting old, and Daniel has plenty of years left in him. Dolph Ziggler is one of my favorites. The writers seem to be keeping him back little bit, almost saving him for something big down the road, meanwhile letting others have their moment (cough - Ryback - cough). One to keep an eye on would be Damien Sandow. That guy draws great heat for such a new competitor, great on the mic, and is using HHH's old schtick.

They are turning Sheamus into super-Sheamus, much like Vince did with Cena. Sheamus is a great spokes for the WWE. He is wonderful with working with kids, great example for Be A Star (no bully campaign), good on the mic, very strong fella (yeah, I used "fella" on purpose), and draws crowds. His merchandise sells wonderfully, and WWE has to look at the bigger picture as to who seels the most in toy categories, etc. R-Truth doesn't sell well when it comes to product, but Sheamus does. Bunny trail: My prediction is that Sheamus will lose to the Big Show at HIAC, as Show doesn't have much time left in him for his age and his size, and it would be nice of Vince to let Show have one last major run, like he did with Mark Henry.

Alberto Del Rio is boring for the most part, but he is good in the ring. He is okay on the mic, and can draw great heat, but he doesn't have "it" when it comes to being the face for WWE.

Just a few thoughts...

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Ryback being the Face of WWE, Hell no. He doesn`t deserve it at all. He isn`t a great in ring performer and his mic skills suck. Hopefully he did improve in-ring but we will see at HIAC. But still if he improved he doesn`t deserve it, why should he? He only got a streak full of squash matches against mostly jobbers.
    There are several guys who deserve it in my opinion: Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, Daniel Bryan & Wade Barrett. Those guys are the future of WWE, they deserve to be the face of the company in a couple of years. I would love to see one of this guys as face of the WWE, they all draw heat, got mic skills and except for the Miz they are all AWESOME wrestlers(Yes i said awesome) (Not hating on Miz, in ring i just don`t think he is as good as these other 4 guys).

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

What about D.Bryan??

but Sheamus is a friend of HHH so it might be him
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    What about D.Bryan??

but Sheamus is a friend of HHH so it might be him
    He also deserves it, i posted it already, but you already know that

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    He also deserves it, i posted it already, but you already know that
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

You guys aren't getting the point. You're picking Ryback, because he's strong. Sheamus is obviously stronger than Ryback, it's just the character. Ryback just doesn't deserve it, he hasn't been around for long, he sucks in the ring and on the mic. Does he do anything for WWE outside the ring? NO! He's just horrible, might as well bring Brock back fulltime and make him the face of the WWE, if you're going with strong characters.

Why did I pick Miz? He might not be best in the ring, but he can work on the mic and he does a lot of work outside the WWE, he basicly represents WWE. No shit Sherlock he can't defeat Ryback, cleanly anyway, he weighs less and is a lot smaller than Ryback. At least he's not boring and can entertain people like me.

It's all about selling merchandise, selling tickets and being able to pump the crowd - and yeah, that includes MIC skills and ability to wrestle.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast