Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Pooja Bhatt will watch baby sister First Day First Show

Follow us on Social Media

Although Karan Johar has graciously decided to have a screening of Student Of The Year on Thursday evening for the family members of the filmís principal cast debutants Siddharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan, Aliaís protective Didi, elder sister Pooja Bhatt has decided to stay away from the family screening.

Pooja would rather watch Alia with the audience at a public screening. ďIím going to see it first day first show on Friday. I canít wait. I do have the option of seeing it the the night before. But Iíd rather see it with an unprejudiced audience. Iíve watched most of my own films on Friday with the ticket-paying public.Ē

While Pooja plays the protective elder sister with utmost sincerity her brother Rahul Bhatt is completely disconnected from Aliaís life and career. Rahul sheepishly admits to not knowing his stepsisterís cell phone number.

The filmís other debutant Varun Dhawanís father filmmaker David Dhawan confesses he and his wife canít wait to see their son on screen.

ďWe are watching the film on the 18th night. Can you believe, we havenít seen single frame of Varunís work as yet," said David.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

thx