Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default ★★ dR Impact Episode 2 ★★

Follow us on Social Media

To

(Twistoffate opens the Show. He comes in with the Intercontinental Title and gives it to a fan(kid) sitting on the front row)

Twistoffate – Since last week everyone has kept asking me one question . Why ? Why I stole the Intercontinental title . I will give you the answer but before that I want Eidena$$hole to come here . And I want you to come here alone .

(Eidena$$hole comes out alone to the ring and he is very angry and he snatches the title from the fan that Twist gave him while entering the ring)

Twistoffate – So you want to know why I did that .

Eidena$$hole – Yes you better tell me and you tell it fast cause you are running out of time .

Twistoffate – You see I never stole your title . The title that is around your waist right now it’s not yours . It’s from dr shop . I just took your title and put it in your travel bus right under your seat and walked away with this title .

Eidena$$hole – What ?

Twistoffate – Yes, you heard is right I never took your title it’s still with you . I wanted you to feel how I feel every week when I see that title around your waist . It’s like you have something that belongs to me . I wanted you to exactly feel that way . Did you sleep ? No, you didn’t that’s exactly with me I can’t sleep at night . That title means everything to me and @HIAC it will be mine .

(Insideout’s music hits and he comes to the ring )

Insideout- Cut this crap . If you can’t sleep at night just take sleeping pills or get drunk like you always are .

Eidena$$hole – And thanks for that little story . Now it’s time for us to take you down .

(RooftopRko’s music hits and he comes to the ring )

RooftopRko – Sorry to interrupt . But don’t you guys wanna know why I did what I did last week ? In case you forgot let me show you the footage .

(Last weeks clip RooftopRko crushing the Wwe title with a roadroller is shown on the Titantron )

Insideout – Do you think I forgot that . You won’t walk out of this arena on your feet tonight .

RooftopRko – We will see that . But you know I was just getting bored after I figured out that I didn’t had any match last week . So I decided to entertain the Dr Universe . And I know they loved that .

Eidena$$hole – Maybe they did . But they wont love what is about to happen now .

Insideout (holds eiden’s hand)- We will deal with them but in our time . And they leave the ring .

(Dr Angel’s music hits and she is standing on the ramp )

Dr Angel- This is my show and you don’t decide the time when you will fight . But I do . Tonight it’s going to beEidena$$hole and Insideout vs RooftopRko and Twistoffate in a falls count anywhere match . And one more thing we will be having a special guest tonight .

Jermaine vs Randy310

Finish: pinfall

finisher: Code breaker

Winner: Jermaine

Description – Nice back and forth action . Randy310 taunts Jermaine for an RKO but Jermaine converts it into a codebreaker for a 3 count . After the match Randy310 rko’s Jermaine while he was celebrating .

Backstage Segment

(Komani is having a coke . Prohundred goes there and stares at him)

Komani - You alright , do you want a coke.

Prohundered- No I wan’t that (pointing at his world title and he smiles and leaves)

Komani vs Nepali Keta

finisher: GTS

Winner: Komani

Description - Awesome match so far . Komani goes for the GTS but Nepali Keta converts it into a neck breake .1…2……Komani kicks out . He hits a DDT on Keta and goes for the flying elbow . He hits it 1……2……Keta kicks out . Roll up from Keta 1…….2….. Komani kicks out . Keta exposes the turnbuckle . But the ref sees him and he covers it . While the ref is busy covering the turnbuckle Keta hits a lowblow on Komani follow it with a double AA spinebuster . 1…….2….. lights go off ….. when they come back Keta is down . Komani gets up . He dosen’t know what has happened . He picks up Keta and hits the GTS. 1…2……..3……. Komani wins .

( Next is Brogue Girl’s promo )

Brogue girl – Last week was my debut to Dr wrestling . I made my intentions very clear by brogue kicking Natalija . I am here for the Divas title . I got a phone call from Dr Angel and she wanted me to join Dr Wrestling . Well how can I refuse that offer . So now here I am part of Dr Wrestling .

(Thread Destroyers music hits and they enter the ring)

Natalija – How dare you to step into this ring after attacking me .

Insideout – She got a lot of guts . But sadly that won’t save you from what is about to come .

Eidena$$hole – Are you saying we will beat a girl . Oh I love doing that .

(Thread Destroyers laugh and then Insideout grabs Brogue girls hair . Twistoffate music hits and he comes running to the ring)

Insideout leaves Brogue and Thread Destroyers attack twistoffate . Eiden and Insideout out number him then come RooftopRko he is also outnumbered while twistoffate is down . From back Brogue girl lowblows Insideout and Twistoffate DDT’s him . Eiden is thrown out of the ring by RooftopRko and Natalija is thrown out of the ring by Brogue girl . Insideout gets up and gets a sweet chin music from RooftopRko . Twistoffate climbs the top rope and hits a swanton bomb on Insideout .. Eiden and Natalija drag Insideout out of the ring from outside .

(Dr Angel appears on the titantron and announces that tonights main event will be Natalija vs Brogue girl in a lumberjack match for the Divas title . And the lumberjacks will be men and it can only end via pinfall .)

Insideout and Eidena$$hole vs RooftopRko and Twistoffate in a falls count anywhere match

finisher: 3D

Winner: Insideout and Eidena$$hole

Description – A main event type match . All 4 participants brawn everywhere . Even in crowds and stands they even go backstage . Finall all 4 are on the ramp under the titantron . Twistoffate hits the twistoffate on Insideout on the steel ramp 1…..2……. Eiden saves the match . He hits the Canadian Destroyer on Twistoffate right on the ramp . 1….2…….RooftopRko saves the match . He turns back to get a spear from Insideout . 1…….2……. Twistoffate hits a steel chair right on Insideout’s back ……. Fast forward …….. everyone is in the ring now . RooftopRko tries to hit Sweet chin music on Insideout he gets out of the way and he accidentally hits the sweet chin music on Twistoffate . He checks twistoffate if he is fine . He turns back to get a 3D from The Thread Destroyers . Eidena$$hole pins him 1…….2…….3 . Thread Destroyers win .

After the match Twistoffate picks up RooftopRko and pushes him . He pushes him back saying it was your fault . Twistoffate offers him a handshake . They shake hands but after that RooftopRko hits sweet chin on him again . And screams it was your fault .

Debut of Prohundred TV

Prohundred - Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the awesome debut of the most awesome show in Dr wrestling history Prohundred Tv . I know all superstars at the back are jealous of me because I have my own show and they don’t . It’s because I am better than you all. And now I will introduce my guests tonight who doesn’t even deserve to be on my show but I was forced to interview them by the GM. Please welcome the No.1 contenders for the Tag titles Team Feed us more , Moaz333 and Dr Prince .

Dr Prince – Thanks for letting us come to your show .

Prohundred – Thanks my a$$ . Are you kidding me . Team feed us more . That is such a lame name.

Moazz333 – The only thing that is lame here is you and your show.

Prohundred – How dare you call my show lame ? Do you know you are standing in front of the best Dr superstar of all time .

Dr Prince- Best ? Last time I checked you were the best but from the back .

Prohundred – You know what ? I am not interviewing you 2 . You don’t even deserve to be on my show . So l

Moazz333 – Prince he is right we should leave .

(And team feed us more attack prohundred but he escapes the ring giving a evil laugh and saying “I will see you too soon “)

UP Next Dr Boi has been given the power to choose stipulation for the U.S Title match . He will announce the stipulation up next .

(Dr boi’s music hits and he enters the ring)

Dr Boi – I was told by Angel earlier tonight that I can choose any stipulation I want for my Us Title match against Insideout . Insideout , I know you are back there and you are listening . See I don’t care what these people want to see . The only thing that I care about is the Us Title match . And at HIAC it will be mine . You all must want to know what is going to be the stipulation of the match . It’s going to be a ambulance match . Yes you heard it right one of us will walk out in a ambulance at HIAC. Insideout I will see you at HIAC . You better get ready cause I am.

Backstage Insideout , Eidena$$hole and Natalija .

Natalija – I am so nervous . What if the lumberjacks attack me . Tell me you guys will be there for me .

Insideout- If we go out there those lumberjacks will beat the hell out of us . You know everyone is a enemy there .

Eidena$$hole – But you don’t worry we have a plan . We always have (he says that with a evil grin on his face )

Main Event

Natalija vs Brogue girl for Divas title is a lumberjack match
    (jerry and Jim ross are calling this match)

finisher: Triple 3D

Winner: Natalija

Description – Match of the night . First Brogue girl gets thrown out of the ring . No one touches her . Then Natalija gets thrown out of the ring . She is thrown back by the lumberjacks . Match continues ……fast forward ……… Brogue Kick from Brogue girl 1……….2……. Natalija kicks out .

Jerry- I can’t believe she kicked out.

Jim Ross- Me either . What an awesome match .

Match continues. Natalija hits the kill switch on Brogue girl .1…..2……Brogue girl kicks out.

Jerry- What are you kidding me she kicked out .

Jim Ross – Anything for the title .

Match continues …….. Brogue clothesline Natalija out of the ring . She goes out too . The lumberjacks don’t touch them . She Hits her face first on the announce table and rips off the upper cover of announce table . She turns back and get a neckbreaker from Natalija on the floor . Natalija puts her on the announce table . She climbs on the top rope while the lumberjacks watch .

Jerry – Tell she is not going to do that .

Jim Ross – I am afraid she is .

Natalija jumps to hit the flying elbow on Brogue girl through the announce table . Brogue rolls down and hit herself to the ground . Natalija goes through the announce table . Both divas are down and out .

Jim ross – This is over they can’t do it anymore.

Jerry – Yes call the ambulance . So much for a title .

(Insideout and Eidena$$hole appear on the titantron they are standing in the parking lot area with a girl dressed like Dr Angelwhose face is covered by cloth .)

Insideout – Hey there superstars . Your GM is with us . We are kidnapping her .

Eidena$$hole- Yes , don’t you wanna save her .

(All the lubmerjacks run towards the parking lot area to save Dr Angel. It includes every superstar.)

They reach there, the girl is there alone . They remove the cloth from her face . It’s not Angel . It’s a Chinese girl .
    It’s a trap . Thread Destroyers have locked each and every entry to the arena . All superstars have been locked out of the arena except the Thread destroyers and Brogue girl .
    Match continues …….. Brogue girl is up she throws natalija back to the ring . She taunts her for the brogue kick . Out come Insideout and eidena$$hole . Eidena$$hole holds Brogue girl and Insideout taunts her for spear . He runs to hit one but …..

Jim ross – Who will save this lady now . Everyone has been locked out .

Jerry – Are you sure everyone . Aren’t we supposed to have a special guest tonight …….

Insideout runs ….to hit her with spear . Sheamus’s (special guest) music hits . He comes running to the ring . Insideout stops . Eiden and Inside brawl with sheamus . Sheamus hits the brogue kick on Insideout and then on Eidena$$hole . Brogue girl hits a DDT on Natalija . Sheamus brings a table to the ring . He outs eiden and Inside on it . Brogue girl puts Natalija on it . She goes to the rope . And hits a moon sault on all 3 breaking the table (crowd chants holy shit ……holy shit…). She pins Natalija 1…….2….. Eidena$$hole hold the refs hand . Sheamus picks him up for the white noise . Insideout lowblows Sheamus . Eiden gets down and pushes Sheamus into a spear from Insideout . Eiden picks up Sheamus and hits the Canadian destroyer . Insideout goes out and brings handcuffs from under the ring . They handcuff Sheamus to the ring . The hold Brogue girl and push her into a face buster by Natalija . Eidena$$hole brings another table to the ring . They pick up Brogue girl and give her a Triple 3D through the table . 1……2….. Sheamus tries to reach but he is handcuffed ……and 3 . Natalija is the new Divas Champion .

Backstage Thread Destroyers run to escape the arena form the backside. They open the backdoor .

Natalija- I left my cell phone in the locker room.

Insodeout- Go bring it fast we will be in the car .

Eidena$$hole- Lets go .

(Natalija goes back to bring the cell phone . )

Insideout and Eiden move towards the car . The headlight of the car next to them opens . Komani is sitting in it . And then headlight of another car opens RooftopRko is in it . And another Twistofffate is in it and then all cars headlight opens Dr Boi, Dr Prince , Moaz333, Prohundred, DzSharma,Jermaine,Randy310,Nepali Keta and all superstars are in it . They come out . Insideout and Eidena$$hole run back . But someone has locked the door again from inside .
    All superstars starts attacking Eiden and Insideout . They are rubbing their forehead on the door . Natalija comes from other side she is locked from inside. She holds Thread destroyers finger crying while they are getting their forehead rubbed on the door .

Backstage

Dr Angel is shown rolling the keys in her hand and smiling .

In the Ring

Security releases Sheamus from handcuffs . Brogue is still down . He picks her up in his arms and walks out .

Last edited by dR Angel; 10-17-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Insideout- Cut this crap . If you can’t sleep at night just take sleeping pills or get drunk like you always are .
    This was my fav part

Eidena$$hole – Are you saying we will beat a girl . Oh I love doing that .
    My second fav quote

Brogue sorry for the 3D through the table

But you lowblowed me earlier and moon sault TD through the table too

Hehe my fav episode so far
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 10-17-2012 at 06:03 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Hehe my fav episode so far
    Couldn't agree more. Is it just me, or has dR Impact become the show of the week?
    Seriously, this is incredible! I love every bit of it. The kid, the dR shop, the coke (I'd like to think that I was sniffing, not drinking), IO saying his own theme song is crap (lol I know that he was saying crap to the segment, but I like to make things mroe fun than they already are) and of course the Chinese girl who I thought was going to be r**ed
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 10-17-2012 at 05:54 PM.
    Respect

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

No r**e jokes on PG TV When I read coke, I pointed to my nose

And yeah totally agree with Komani DR Impact is the highlight of the week. ****ing great show by Insideout and DR ANgel (logo by me)
    BEst episode for me too
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 10-17-2012 at 05:55 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    and of course the Chinese girl who I thought was going to be r**ed
    I did pg edit at the last moment . You can imagine what would have happened

It's Clobberin Time

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Awesome episode, But i wish i was in i't though

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome Episode

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Awesome episode, But i wish i was in i't though
    You are Raw gm but are on SD more than the SD gm . I dunno how to put you on Impact too we already have a gm . I will try in coming episodes

It's Clobberin Time

You are Raw gm but are on SD more than the SD gm . I dunno how to put you on Impact too we already have a gm . I will try in coming episodes
    I'm not talking being a GM in Impact, I'm talking being more of a wrestler if you know what i mean.

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

I'm not talking being a GM in Impact, I'm talking being more of a wrestler if you know what i mean.
    Ok so you wanna do both . Cool get in line to face thread destroyers . The list is very long

Kidding I will put you as a wrestler

It's Clobberin Time

Ok so you wanna do both . Cool get in line to face thread destroyers . The list is very long

Kidding I will put you as a wrestler
    And one last thing the name of my finisher is the Last Call

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Great episode!!! Dr impact is always more extreme than dr raw and dr smackdown!!!

21-1 time to riot

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Wow, best episode yet!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Nice Episode

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

NICE I like it

And one last thing the name of my finisher is the Last Call
    And better show me a youtube video for your finisher . I imagine abt the storyline while doing it so I would like to see it .

It's Clobberin Time

Banned www.desirulez.net

Nice episode except the bit when I lost with Komani hows that possible? I am better than Komani I want a rematch if not I want to fight Komani for World Heveayweight Championship at HIAC.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Congratulations thread-destroyers on handing me my first defeat but come HIAC @eiden your friend wont be around to help you.. nobody will..

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    Congratulations thread-destroyers on handing me my first defeat but come HIAC @eiden your friend wont be around to help you.. nobody will..
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

OKAY THIS IS THE BEST BEST BEST EPISODE EVER!
    Sheamus tried to save me and then carried me I love that freaking guy.

So know theres a love story there right right
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast