Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Smile dR Present dR *Raw* Episode No.3

Follow us on Social Media

Welcome to Monday Night dR Raw !!!

Hello everyone and welcome to the DR Raw, We have today an action packed for you the DR universe tonight but before we start with our first match i have two big announcements and one of them is right now, As you all know DR Wrestling is a big wrestling company right now and as the company is big we need commentators who can connect to the crowd the old and young so please everyone welcome your commentators who will be with you talking about the matches that is gonna happen and announce what you choose on Twitter and all that kind of stuff, So first welcome the Hall of Famer JERRY THE KING LAWLER, And your second commentator please welcome MICHAEL COLE, And the third commentator and the last one please Welcome the Other Hall Of Famer J.R JIM ROSS, And the other announcements will be that one of the greatest team in the business will be here later on but i rather leave this as a surprise for the DR Universe, And with that thank you all and enjoy tonight's DR Raw episode.

*Michale Cole step into the ring*,

Michale Cole: May i have your attention please, The next match will be a DR Active match and i't will be between Randy310 and prohundred and you can the DR Universe choose the stipulation of the match by four choices
    1: Tables Match
    2: Falls count anywhere match
    3: No Holds Barred
    4: submission match

and the result will come after the two wrestlers come to the ring.

Randy310 vs prohundred

Finish: pinfall

finisher: 450 Splash

Winner: Prohundred

Description: Before the match starts,
    Michale Cole picking the mic and starts to speak,
    Michael Cole: And now to reveal what the DR Universe choose for the stipulation of the match between Randy310 and prohundred and the result is...............3
    : No Holds Barred and the crowd started cheering,
    And now the match starts and what an awesome match, there was a lot of hatred and aggressiveness in the match as they hit each other with open fists but Randy310 got the upper hand and than Randy310 lift the ring and got a chair from under the ring because there is no DQ in a no holds Barred match and started to hit prohundred with i't a few times and he stopped and he got out of the ring again looking for another weapon and he found a trash can as Randy310 entered the ring and tried to hit prohundred with the trash can prohundred countered by kicking randy310 in the stomach and taking the trash can and hitting randy310 in the head, And there was a lot of weapons has been used in the match but at the end when Randy310 tried to hit the Punt in the middle of the ring prohundred countered and hit the 619 on Randy310 and than 450 Splash to get an awesome win over Randy310.
    e.g *This match was trending on twitter*

special guest: And now i'ts time for introduce the special guests for tonight the lights go down for 15 seconds.............

And than the music of the DX starts and the DR Universe going nuts for DX and DX starts throwing the lights at the crowd and the DX enters the ring and
    they are start talking DX(Triple H): What a great crowd we have here Shawn,
    DX(Shawn): Yeah the crowd looks fired up tonight but we are here for something Triple H,
    DX(Triple H) you're right, We are here to talk about the tag team division in DR Wrestling and what a great division i't is am i right Shawn? DX(Shawn) you are absolutely right there is a lot of great teams and i'ts a very competitive division and can't wait to help them get even better,

And DX getting cut by the team AirStrikers music and AirStrikers starts to enter the ring, AirStrikers(Nepali) Help us? team AirStrikers don't need help from losers like you two right now you both are just old men who there time is passed and can't do anything anymore you just go and leave the tag team division for us as we are the greatest team in DR history,
    and than AirStrikers get cut by Team Feed US More music and they start to enter the ring,
    Team Feed US More(Moaz333) Wait you are saying you guys are the greatest tag team in DR History? Oh please, We are the greatest and no one can beat us neither you AirStrikers or the two old dudes team DX can beat us because we are the best and we will always be the best, And Moaz started hitting Triple H and the other teams started hitting each other until in the end team DX was the last two guys standing in the ring

and the other teams are outside the ring surprised by the result that the team DX was standing tall and the crowd was happy about the result.

e.g *Team DX was trending worldwide*

Tables Match: Twistoffate vs Insideout

finish: Insideout through the table

Winner: Twistoffate

Desciption: This match was pretty good they both looked good in i't there was so much moves and counters and when i't was the time for Insideout to finish Twistoffate the mysterious women came again to distract Insideout from winning the match and again Twistoffate took advantage of the situation and hit the powerbomb to get the win and i'ts still a question about the women an what she wants from Insieout.

backstage segment: As the cameras goes backstage there was Randy310 going to the GM's office and he starts speaking,
    Randy310: Listen GM i want to talk to you about the last spot for the IC championship match i believe i deserve i't as i'm the one who injured Thelegendkiller and took him out of action and i want my title shot at HIAC,
    GM: You believe you deserve i't? you didn't deserve anything there should actions taking against you for attacking Thelegendkiller backstage and injuring him but believe me Thelegendkiller will get his revenge from just wait and see what is gonna happen to you, As for the last spot for the IC championship i don't have the power to put you on the championship picture or anything else the one who have the power for that is the Anonymous GM of DR Smackdown but i will talk to him as he usually doesn't like idiots like you who think they deserve every championship and not doing anything to get i't, Now if you don't mind leave my office as i have important business to take care of,

Randy310: Fine, But make sure to tell the SD GM or else there is going to be another wrestler who is going to a hospital bed like thelegendkiller is now, GM: don't worry you have my word,
    And Randy310 leaves the office of the GM.

Triple Threat Match: EidenA$$HOLE vs Zmeclea vs Jermaine

finisher: Mic Check

Winner: EidenA$$HOLE

Description: As the match starts i't looks that EidenA$$HOLE is very angry from the result from his last and match on DR Smackdown and he took his anger on the wrestlers in the ring tonight and he made the match look easy for as he hit everything on his opponents from his signature move to both Zmeclea and Jermaine and as Zmeclea was outside the ring Jermaine was the only victim left in the ring and EidenA$$HOLE is getting prepared to hit Mic Check on the rookie Jermaine and he GOT i't and EidenA$$HOLE get the 1.......2.......3 and the ref raises his for the victory ending the match in a fast passe and EidenA$$HOLE getting the win. e.g *EidenA$$HOLE was trending on twitter*

GM Segment: The GM music hit and e start entering the ring,
    GM: Hello everyone i'm pretty sure you are enjoying the DR Raw *and the crowd cheers* glad to hear that but still we aren't finished yet as you saw earlier tonight Team Feed Us More, Airstrikers, DX and was talking trash about each other
    and that led in the end to a fight between the two and DX dominated the two,
    So i'm gonna announce the main event for you tonight and i'ts gonna be team Feed Us More vs Airstrikers vs DX in a triple threat tag team match and i believe that every team i talked about is very happy as they will get revenge from the other teams and i'm pretty sure i'ts gonna be an awesome match,
    but that is the main event and stay tuned because next i't gonna be the lovely Divas in action, And by the way the thread destroyers (Insidout & EidenA$$hole) are banned from ringside, And enjoy the rest of the show DR Universe.

Natalija vs Brogue Girl

finisher: Brogue Kick

Winner: Brogue Girl

Description: This match was a very competitive match between the two they gived everything and they didn't take anything back they were great in the ring and that shows that the match at HIAC gonna a fantastic match between the two, And as we reach the ending of the match Natalija hits her own signature move on and when Natalija was getting to hit her finisher move Komani came out of the crowd and distracted the ref and Natalija and out of nowhere Brogue Girl hit her finisher move the Brogue Kick to get the pin and the victory on Natalija, And Komani looks very happy also that Brogue Girl but that raises the question why Komani helped Brogue Girl? or Does Komani have something against Natalija? and questions still goes but still there is no answer and that ends the match in a strange way.e.g * Komani was trending on twitter*

Interview:
    Interviewer: What a great Divas match, And now please welcome the team that will face Airstrikers and Feed Us More
    DX, i want to know how are you going to win against teams that are younger than you and faster than you in the main event tonight?
    DX(Triple H): Listen man i'm pretty sick of everyone saying that we are pass our time and can't anything in the business anymore, Well tonight me and Shawn will prove them that they are wrong in the main event tonight and we will beat both teams as we have a big advantage on both of them and that is experience yes experience because we wrestled around the world and have more championships than both teams had so believe that we are gonna walk out the winners like earlier tonight we were standing on the ring the winners,
    Interviewer: thank you for your time DX, I't looks like the main event is already heating up and stay tuned everyone as the main event is next.

Main event: DX vs Feed Us More vs Airstrikers

finish: pinfall

finisher: the super kick

Winners: DX

Description: This was a great match between the teams as every team tried to make a point that they are the greatest team in DR Wrestling and as everyone tries to hit the best they got there counters for every move that is done, But out of nowhere the thread destroyers comes and attack the number one contenders for the tag teams title and they continue there fight backstage leaving DX and Airstrikers in the ring and as they continue fighting in the ring and than out of nowhere Triple H hits his signature move on Nepali and as Triple H goes for the pin 1....2... and DR Boi breaks the pin and than Shawn Michales hits the super kick on DR Boi making go out of the ring than Shawn drags Triple H to there corner and tagging Triple H to make the tag official, And than Shawn enters the ring and Nepali is there feeling dizzy after Triple H hit the his signature move on Nepali and than Shawn saw a chance and prepared to hit the super kick........ and he CONNECTED and Shawn goes for the pin 1.......2......3 and DX get the win
    and everyone is celebrating that DX got the win, And than Triple H picks the mic and start speaking,

DX(Triple H): Now that proves i't doesn't matter at what age you are but the experience matters and our win tonight proves i't and now i'ts left for the DR Tag teams to understand that, And at the end i would like to say thank you for the DR Staff for having us here and i hope we can come here again in the future,
    And than DX leaves the ring and the crows cheering thank you DX, And with that the show ends.

Credit goes to Gm {Phenomenal X }

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

A great show !!

Team: Feed Us More was in the Main event

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Nice Mate Great Show

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    Nice Mate Great Show
    Yeah
    Respect

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Great show!, although i didn`t like that mic check..
    I`m gonna get ya soon Eiden

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

I am injured but I can help them in Ideas!
    I meant, Trending and Commentators were My Idea!
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

better than last week
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    better than last week
    Of course Mr. Badass

It's Clobberin Time

and i'ts still a question about the women an what she wants from Insieout.

I don't have any pg answer for this question

I got put through the table this makes me injured again . This is such a unsafe working environment . I want to sue Dr wrestling for putting my health on the line

offkayfabe - Common you know that mysterious girl wanted to kiss me . Thats not the way of distracting me

It's Clobberin Time

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

I got put through the table this makes me injured again . This is such a unsafe working environment . I want to sue Dr wrestling for putting my health on the line
    How are you gonna do that and you are a co-chairman of the company?

offkayfabe - Common you know that mysterious girl wanted to kiss me . Thats not the way of distracting me
    you never know, Maybe she is a stalker and she wants to kill you or something.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post
    A great show !!

Team: Feed Us More was in the Main event
    First Time
    Awesome Episode
    And If We Are In The Ring We Beat Dx And Airstrikers

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    First Time
    Awesome Episode
    And If We Are In The Ring We Beat Dx And Airstrikers
    You attacked DX and you call yourself face

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    How are you gonna do that and you are a co-chairman of the company?
    Then I will sue the GM phenomenalX and Drboi and the annonymous Gm only

you never know, Maybe she is a stalker and she wants to kill you or something.
    Nope I think she loves me . All she wants is a kiss but you guys can't put that in the storyline

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post

thats like sueing a Bar for getting drunk

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Then I will sue the GM phenomenalX and Drboi and the annonymous Gm only
    Well you signed a contract that says that says wrestling is a dangerous business and you agreed to i't so suing someone will not do anything as you are already agreed that you will put your body on the line

Nope I think she loves me . All she wants is a kiss but you guys can't put that in the storyline
    If she wanted to kiss you would of done that when you were laying on the ring after you gone through a table, So it's obviously she is an Insideout hater.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Well you signed a contract that says that says wrestling is a dangerous business and you agreed to i't so suing someone will not do anything as you are already agreed that you will put your body on the line

If she wanted to kiss you would of done that when you were laying on the ring after you gone through a table, So it's obviously she is an Insideout hater.
    she is an Insideout Stalker

Great show
    I got my first loss but prohundred when I get my hands on you , you wont be seen around for days,weeks,months or even years.
    Last edited by Randy310; 10-17-2012 at 06:02 AM.

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

regardless of whether he was helping me or has something dispute against nat HECK YEAH I WON.good show guys <3
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Another Great show The Enigma is still undefeated and it has now been added to my signature time will tell how long this will be for

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    Another Great show The Enigma is still undefeated and it has now been added to my signature time will tell how long this will be for
    you have that moving signature again

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast