Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up WrestleMania 29 Expected To Bring Over $100 Million

Follow us on Social Media

Written by Michael Bluth

WrestleMania 29 is expected to bring over $100 million into the New York/New Jersey area when it decends on the Met Life Stadium in April, according to a study by Enigma Research Corporation.

After WrestleMania 27 brought an estimated $60 million to Atlanta's local economy in 2011, WrestleMania 28 shattered that record earlier this year and brought in $102.7 million to the city of Miami in “direct, indirect and induced impact derived from spending by non-locals visiting specifically for WrestleMania 28.”

Wrestlemania 28 also generated over $15 million in taxes for the Miami area.

“We couldn’t be more excited,” John Saboor, Senior Vice President of Special Events for WWE told The New York Post. “Wrestlemania has truly become a week-long celebration that is designed on so many levels ways for our host cities and partners, as well as fans to come in early and stay late.”

In addition to Wrestlemania 29, there will also be the WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony held at Madison Square Garden , as well as a slew of WWE “Axxess” and charity events.

“Wrestlemania is obviously the cornerstone of the celebration,” Saboor said “We expect over 70,000 to attend the event at MetLife Stadium and another 50,000 to take part in the other events during the week.”

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Wow thats a lot, can`t they give me some?

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Wow thats a lot, can`t they give me some?
    talk wiz vince

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

i bet they will get less money than the last wm js

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013