Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Makkhi (2012) Movie Reviews

Follow us on Social Media

BollywoodHungama4/5
    Roman Polanski, the acclaimed storyteller, once remarked: 'Cinema should make you forget you are sitting in a theatre.' S.S. Rajamouli's MAKKHI, the dubbed Hindi version of the Telugu blockbuster hit EEGA, does exactly that. Original, inventive, innovative and imaginative, MAKKHI raises the bar of films made in India.

NowRunning.com 4/5
    Makkhi, to sum it up, is a perfect example of the wonders a human brain can do if you just let it wander out of the box. It is a film which deserves to be seen by one and all.[B][B][B][B]

Bharat Student 3.75/5
    Firstly, the film has come up with a path breaking concept of introducing a housefly and a lot of work has gone behind the screen. The director must be appreciated for his belief in the subject and the confidence with which he brought it to the audience. While the first half takes off on a lighter note with few interesting sequences, the interval bang is good. The second half gets onto the conflict part and it ends in a good climax. Overall, this is a film which is rich in technical values and neat in content. At the box office, it will appeal to all genres of audience and is sure to score a big hit.

ApunKaChoice.com 3.5/5
    Makkhi doesn't disappoint. Not by a long shot. It's a fiercely original and engaging piece of cinema replete with special effects that endow human qualities on a fly, making it a cool tool of vendetta.

Last edited by dR Boss; 10-16-2012 at 03:12 AM.
    dR Boss is back babyy

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

great..

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Hello,
    The best animated movie i have ever seen. And having fun to watch...

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Best animated movie i ever watched. I like the concept of this movie. This is well directed movie by S.S. Rajamouli.