Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Face vs. Heel

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Default Face vs. Heel

Follow us on Social Media

What do you guys think, which one is harder to do well?
    A face character or heel character?

In my opinion they are both pretty easy.
    As a face, you win cleanly, rescue people and play by the rules.
    As a heel you do everything opposite. Insult the crowd to get some heat, use dirty moves, attack from behind, and many more.

The hardest part might be keeping your character fresh. This is what most of the superstars lack today.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Heel is easier. Its a lot harder to play by the rules than to break it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    agreed
    and every wrestler should change their character so the ppl don't start to think they are boring (like cena)

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I think heel is more difficult to play. But it also has something to do with your rl character. I mean Cena is kind of a good guy, a really normal guy but take Orton for example, he is much more sinister and maniacal. It just depends, but i agree with Eiden that playing by the rules is much easier than breaking them

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I think heel is more difficult to play. But it also has something to do with your rl character. I mean Cena is kind of a good guy, a really normal guy but take Orton for example, he is much more sinister and maniacal. It just depends, but i agree with Eiden that playing by the rules is much easier than breaking them
    Eiden said playing by the rules is harder.

But what about the crowd? Do you guys think it's harder to get people to cheer for you or to boo at you?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Face is Harder then Heel

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post

But what about the crowd? Do you guys think it's harder to get people to cheer for you or to boo at you?
    Lol, i totally misread. Than i disagree. Playing by the rules is much easier, it`s what most of us do almost completely or whole life. Keeping your role as heel looks much more difficult to me because it`s for most people not the most natural thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post

same thing, heel is easier. You just need to do this: Take a mic and say this town sucks, just a bunch of losers and fat toothles chicks in here. or insult the hometown Basketball, baseball or footbal team. Thats it

Face on the other hand is a lot harder, for example Cena, he is face give his best everytime in ring but still got booed even if he say nice things about the town he is in

same thing, heel is easier. You just need to do this: Take a mic and say this town sucks, just a bunch of losers and fat toothles chicks in here. or insult the hometown Basketball, baseball or footbal team. Thats it

Face on the other hand is a lot harder, for example Cena, he is face give his best everytime in ring but still got booed even if he say nice things about the town he is in
    Yeah, that's the thing with faces. They always take the challenge and try their best.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

same thing, heel is easier. You just need to do this: Take a mic and say this town sucks, just a bunch of losers and fat toothles chicks in here. or insult the hometown Basketball, baseball or football team. That's it.

Face on the other hand is a lot harder, for example Cena, he is face give his best every time in ring but still got booed even if he say nice things about the town he is in
    I disagree, Heel is far harder because it affects you personally and professionally. The crowd wants the worst possible outcome for you in any match you perform in, and, there aren't any WWE movies with heels as the lead.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

It's so much easier to be hated than trying to get over as a babyface.

For instance just taking a piss on a kid at ringside. Done. Heel.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

How you doing, (city you spent 10 minutes in)? It's that simple to get face pop.
    Don't forget your shinebox!

Quote Originally Posted by Highbone View Post
    I disagree, Heel is far harder because it affects you personally and professionally. The crowd wants the worst possible outcome for you in any match you perform in, and, there aren't any WWE movies with heels as the lead.
    See no evil - with Kane. but who cares about the movies. and it affects nothing its acting. for example big show is one of the nicest persons ever privat but is still a mean heel. and the crowd wants the worst for you? of course you are a heel thats your job but everyone knows its just kayfabe. and the crowd has no influence of who wins or not heels become champion as well as FAces

Quote Originally Posted by Highbone View Post
    How you doing, (city you spent 10 minutes in)? It's that simple to get face pop.
    no it isnt so easy. like I said take cena for example. Cena does that all the time but still booes him the half of the crowd

See no evil - with Kane. but who cares about the movies. and it affects nothing its acting. for example big show is one of the nicest persons ever privat but is still a mean heel. and the crowd wants the worst for you? of course you are a heel thats your job but everyone knows its just kayfabe. and the crowd has no influence of who wins or not heels become champion as well as FAces
    Thats just my point. The audience and everything else doesn`t matter. The roles as heel and face are both simple but it does depend on your own character. You talked about big show, he is a nice guy in rl, so being a face is for him much easier because it comes natural for him. It`s always much easier being yourself than acting the opposite. So it definitely does depend on what kind of person you are.

no it isnt so easy. like I said take cena for example. Cena does that all the time but still booes him the half of the crowd
    Thats just because of his supercena persona. Not because it is more difficult being face. He became stale because of it, that what happens with all wrestlers who do the same thing over and over again. Thats excactly the reason why i dislike sheamus atm but the same thing with heels, if you dont keep your character fresh people will start hating because they are sick of the character.

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Being a heel is obviously is easy, And being a face is hard but that depends on the person however, Take AJ Styles for an example he is the face of TNA and no one hates him he makes being a face very easy for him, But take someone like John Cena for example he is in the same situation as AJ Styles he is the face of the WWE but he is hated and loved by the fans but Styles is loved by the crowd, So i believe in the end i't depends on the wrestler if he is good face than he can making a face as easy as being a heel and if he was bad than he will be hated and loved like John Cena.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

SOOOOOO EASY TO BE FACE!!!!!, "How are you doing, Cleveland?" Mentioning the name of the city you are in gives you face pop. So, quit mentioning how "easy" it is to be heel....

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Being a heel is obviously is easy, And being a face is hard but that depends on the person however, Take AJ Styles for an example he is the face of TNA and no one hates him he makes being a face very easy for him, But take someone like John Cena for example he is in the same situation as AJ Styles he is the face of the WWE but he is hated and loved by the fans but Styles is loved by the crowd, So i believe in the end i't depends on the wrestler if he is good face than he can making a face as easy as being a heel and if he was bad than he will be hated and loved like John Cena.
    That's a good joke!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast