Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Default Sting & Bully Ray Vs. Aces & Eights

Follow us on Social Media

Wow, didn`t see that one coming, I knew Aces & Eights would win but that fast? The match was great as long as it lasted but still I feel disappointed. Great that someone got unmasked, but Devon. He was one of the only guys i didn`t think of when it actually was quite obvious when you think back about the whole Devon situation. But thatís easy saying when it already happened. Can`t wait for the rest of the storyline. What do you think is going to happen in the whole Aces & Eights situation?

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Yeah that was unexpected. Match was cool but like you said, a little bit too short but kind of every MAtch was too short #BestPPVever

Now Aces & Eights have full access. I guess we will see some more sneak attacks and I guess the nwxt step for A&E will be to take over tna
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Moderator www.desirulez.net

I am so shocked at that i was like omg i think my jaw hit the floor, i am still in shock now lol, it looked like bully ray was about to cry i am thinking if it is because of the whole contract thing that maybe matt morgan is part of aces and eights too i dunno what you guys think?

And awesome Idea to turn Bully Face and Devon Heel in the same night. I have to watch that MAtch again

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    And awesome Idea to turn Bully Face and Devon Heel in the same night. I have to watch that MAtch again
    I liked dvon as a face wrestler he was awesome.. so it wasnt dlo brown as we thought it was devon... i can't remember who originally said it was dlo but they where pretty damn close

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    I liked dvon as a face wrestler he was awesome.. so it wasnt dlo brown as we thought it was devon... i can't remember who originally said it was dlo but they where pretty damn close
    It was me. but why not Dlo anymore can Aces and eights only have one black dude in it? thats pretty racist dude

It was me. but why not Dlo anymore can Aces and eights only have one black dude in it? thats pretty racist dude
    Your an A$$hole i didnt mean that and i don't think dlo is part of it anymore it was dvon all along.. i never ever would of suspected him

Your an A$$hole i didnt mean that and i don't think dlo is part of it anymore it was dvon all along.. i never ever would of suspected him
    I still think the speaker is dlo I'm so laughing right now

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

You take all credits I not only said but also gave proof that it was Dlo

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    You take all credits I not only said but also gave proof that it was Dlo
    I'm not so sure anymore the speaker could of been devon i think i am going to back track and listen to the voice and watch the last 5 weeks of impact again

It was definitely shocking.. And D-Lo was definitely in Aces & Eights, don`t know if he still cause i heard somewhere they were thinking to get him out of the storyline but he definitely was a couple of episodes. And hopefully bully will stay heel cause he is one of the best in the business.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I'm not so sure anymore the speaker could of been devon i think i am going to back track and listen to the voice and watch the last 5 weeks of impact again
    Dlo is also there

My proof was that I found out Dlo's old ring name's

A.C. Corner
    Ace the Animal
    Ace Brown

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    It was definitely shocking.. And D-Lo was definitely in Aces & Eights, don`t know if he still cause i heard somewhere they were thinking to get him out of the storyline but he definitely was a couple of episodes. And hopefully bully will stay heel cause he is one of the best in the business.
    That could be true i guess... I can't wait for impact and HIAC is never going to be able to top this PPV if i could i would of gave it 10/5 truely amazing

they even hinted that D-lo is in it with that one backstage meeting with Dixie, Hogan, Stinf , Dlo etc. Where they talked about that A&E has insiders and they have to be careful because the insider could even be in this romm

they even hinted that D-lo is in it with that one backstage meeting with Dixie, Hogan, Stinf , Dlo etc. Where they talked about that A&E has insiders and they have to be careful because the insider could even be in this romm
    or it could of been a plan to smoke somebody out... to see if anything happened or to see if anybody in the room reacted to it.. you know impact just aint enough once a week lol

or it could of been a plan to smoke somebody out... to see if anything happened or to see if anybody in the room reacted to it.. you know impact just aint enough once a week lol
    Yeah the time was never better than now for a second show

It was actually the match I was looking forward to the most and it did end way too quick. But I agree with the audience when they chanted "this is awkward"
    Respect

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Yeah me too I didn't think that devon is one of the Aces & Eights it was shocking

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

You all bought the Devon trying to save peoples souls act.... It all felt very dudley.... Sting Yells, Devon, get the TABLE!
    Don't forget your shinebox!

Quote Originally Posted by Highbone View Post
    You all bought the Devon trying to save peoples souls act.... It all felt very dudley.... Sting Yells, Devon, get the TABLE!
    It was Bully who had team up with sting not devon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast