Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default James Storm Vs. Bobby Roode

    Follow us on Social Media





    One of the best brawls i`ve seen in a long time. I think this will be the end of this great feud which lasted a year or so. What did you guys think of the match and what is next for those 2 guys?


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  2. #2
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    pretty extrem Match. King Mo wasnt really necessary to be there. Trash Cans, thumbtacks, Chairs, Beer Bottles everything a hardcore fan loves was in it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Best Match Of The PPV


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  4. #4
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    pretty extrem Match. King Mo wasnt really necessary to be there. Trash Cans, thumbtacks, Chairs, Beer Bottles everything a hardcore fan loves was in it
    I agree and about time roode got what he deserves now storm can focus on the WHC i would love to see jeff Vs Storm vs anderson or something with them 3 because it would be amazing to watch

  5. #5
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    I agree and about time roode got what he deserves now storm can focus on the WHC i would love to see jeff Vs Storm vs anderson or something with them 3 because it would be amazing to watch
    Sounds good but I would have nothing against it if Anderson and Hardy feud alone. They do great Matches together
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  6. #6
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Yea they also team very well together and it would be a tough choice as i am a fan of all 3

  7. #7
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    Yea they also team very well together and it would be a tough choice as i am a fan of all 3
    yeah right but I'm not even sure if the Title is really storms next goal, or TNA have other plans for him. I mean they have enough titles It dont has to be the WHC. I also would love to see RVD vs. Anderson for the x division title
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  8. #8
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    I think Anderson wouldn't be suited to the x division I would say the tv championship if not the whc and storm deserves a title shot on 3 separate occasions roode has cost him a title shot

  9. #9
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    I think Anderson wouldn't be suited to the x division I would say the tv championship if not the whc and storm deserves a title shot on 3 separate occasions roode has cost him a title shot
    but RVD suits to the x division neither. I just thought about the nice Matches they had in the past. but you are right Anderson is more TV or WHC guy and he even held the title not that long when he was WHC champ
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  10. #10
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    That was one of the best matches of BFG

  11. #11
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    pretty extrem Match. King Mo wasnt really necessary to be there. Trash Cans, thumbtacks, Chairs, Beer Bottles everything a hardcore fan loves was in it
    This ^^6

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  12. #12
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    It's true this was an amazing match

  13. #13
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    pretty extrem Match. King Mo wasnt really necessary to be there. Trash Cans, thumbtacks, Chairs, Beer Bottles everything a hardcore fan loves was in it
    You are right that he was like he wasn't there, But i'ts a good move from TNA to put him in a hardcore match like this one, As King Mo will be wrestling for TNA pretty soon, So he had to see matches like Bobby Roode vs James Storm so he can get the experience from i't and that sure will help him in the future and that will make him a great wrestling character in TNA and he will draw a lot of money for TNA.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  14. #14
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    This ^^6
    what means that??
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  15. #15
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada, Eh not so great healthcare...
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    You are right that he was like he wasn't there, But i'ts a good move from TNA to put him in a hardcore match like this one, As King Mo will be wrestling for TNA pretty soon, So he had to see matches like Bobby Roode vs James Storm so he can get the experience from i't and that sure will help him in the future and that will make him a great wrestling character in TNA and he will draw a lot of money for TNA.
    I would love to have loved this match but, notice once the bag of tacks was thrown. Only the loser ever ended up on them.
    Don't forget your shinebox!

  16. #16
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Highbone View Post
    I would love to have loved this match but, notice once the bag of tacks was thrown. Only the loser ever ended up on them.
    no he doesnt
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  17. #17
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Highbone View Post
    I would love to have loved this match but, notice once the bag of tacks was thrown. Only the loser ever ended up on them.
    Your'e right i noticed that too, Honestly i't would be better if maybe Bobby given the spinbuster to Storm on the tacks but sadly the one who got the tacks you can say backfired on Twice.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  18. #18
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada, Eh not so great healthcare...
    Posts
    124

    Default

    did you actually watch?
    Don't forget your shinebox!

  19. #19
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Highbone View Post
    did you actually watch?
    What?


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •