Results 1 to 11 of 11
10-13-2012, 08:08 PM #1
10/12 WWE Supershow House Results (Ryback vs Punk; Punk Picks Opponent for HIAC)
WWE SuperShow live event
Report by Dot Net reader Michael Terry
There were roughly 8,000 in attendance and it was a very hot crowd from the beginning until the end. Very few empty seats.
Matt Stryker was the ring announcer. He introduced Raw general manager A.J. Lee, who was interrupted by C.M. Punk.
In a Raw spoiler, Punk said he will face Cena at Hell in a Cell, then said he would be leaving Jonesboro now to go back to Chicago. A.J. said he has to defend his title tonight against Ryback or be stripped of the title.
1. Team Hell No defeated The Prime Time Players to retain the WWE Tag Titles. A good back and forth match. Team Hell No get the victory in 15 minutes with Daniel Bryan applying the No! Lock to Darren Young. After the match, there was a good comedy routine with Kane and Bryan arguing over the belts which ended with a hug. The crowd was really into it.
2. The Miz defeated Santino Marella to retain the Intercontinental Title. Miz won in ten minutes and continued to beat on Santino afterward. Kofi Kingston came out and made the save. Santino used The Cobra and then Kofi hit Trouble in Paradise.
3. Layla pinned Kaitlyn. Nothing exciting here as Layla pinned Kaitlyn with her finisher in eight minutes..
4. Brodus Clay and Sin Cara defeated Rhodes Scholars. Good tag team action as Brodus was really over with the crowd. Sin Cara eventually got the pin on Damien Sandow with a backwards flip off the top rope in 13 minutes.
5. Justin Gabriel beat Jinder Mahal. That's right, Mahal vs. Gabriel. There was a funny moment halfway through the match when several fans started chanting "We want Ryder, woo woo woo." Anyway, Gabriel got the pin in eight minutes with the 360 splash
6. Sheamus defeated Big Show in a Last Man Standing match to retain the World Hvt. Championship. There was a fan interactive stipulation match between Big Show and Sheamus. The options were best of three fall or last man standing. This was the best match of the night as the fans were all into it. Big Show got about 50 percent cheers and 50 percent boos. As the match wound down Sheamus ducked a WMD and hit the Brogue Kick. He got the the ten count as big show could not get up.
7. Ryback defeated C.M. Punk by DQ in a WWE Championship match. Punk was very reluctant to tangle with the massive Ryback, who was on the offensive for about 10 minutes until Punk rallied back. Late in the match, as Ryback was going for his shoulder march around with Punk on his shoulders, Punk hit Ryback with a low blow for the DQ around the 16-minute mark. Punk got the mic and said he's the best in the world. Ryback attacked Punk and hit his finisher and the backwards slam to send the people home happy as "feed me more" chants were reigning throughout the building.
Overall, a good show that I would definitely attend in Jonesboro again.
3. Team Hell No
1. C.M. Punk
2. The Miz
3. Rhodes Scholars
edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743
10-13-2012, 08:20 PM #2
Thanks, looks like it was a good show!
I am the best in the world at what i do.
10-13-2012, 08:23 PM #3
10-14-2012, 12:44 AM #4
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
10-14-2012, 12:56 AM #5
whyWhy cant the 3hour RAW be like this? It was a good show.
10-14-2012, 01:21 AM #6
why cant they have titles on the line on raw
Last edited by Randy310; 10-14-2012 at 01:25 AM.
•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•
✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮
10-14-2012, 02:04 AM #7
10-14-2012, 02:29 AM #8
10-14-2012, 02:44 AM #9
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
Actually having titles on the line is so cheap. RARELY titles change. Very RARELY. Last time the tag team titles changed (sometime this year) and before that, I really can't remember any changes.
10-14-2012, 04:20 AM #10
10-14-2012, 05:09 PM #11
AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion
We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........