Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default dR Present dR *SmackDown* Episode No.2

Follow us on Social Media

Welcome to dR *SmackDown*

The World Heavyweight Champion Komani vs The ICC and one half of the tag teams champions EidenA$$hole with Insideout and Natalija at ring side

finish: DQ

Winner: Komani via DQ

Description: This match was a pretty good match by the two champions, They bot did a lot of awesome moves in the ring and as Komani was getting ready to hit his signature move Moonlight Drive the manager Natalija destract the referee and EidenA$$hole took advantage of that situation and hit his signature move Lambeau Leap and his team looked happy as EidenA$$hole was preparing to hit his finisher move the Mic Check but Komani counterd the move and kicked him in the stomach and hit the Moonlight Drive and EidenA$$hole team mates look upset as Komani getting prepared to hi the GTS and he hit i't and as Komani tried to go to the pin Insideout entered the ring and attacked Komani and ended the match in a DQ, And as Insideout and EidenA$$hole joining him Dr Prince came out he is one of guys who will face EidenA$$hole for the IC title at HIAC and helped out Komani taking out EidenA$$hole and than Komani fought Insideout and getting the advantage on him and as Komani and dR prince started to dominate the Thread Destroyers left the ring with there manager Natalija after getting beaten out by Komani and Dr prince and than Komani raised Dr prince hand ending the hall thing by Komani getting the win via DQ

Backstage Segment:

As the cameras goes backstage there was twistoffate and thelegendkiller talking,
    thelegendkiller: I really can't wait for HIAC so i can win the IC championship and nobody will stop me from getting my IC championship,
    Twistoffate: Wait your saying no will stop you from winning the IC championship? Oh please i'm in the match also and i'm going to walk out the champion at HIAC and neither you and other wrestlers who are in the match can stop me,
    thelegendkiller: I respect the fact that you feel that you can win the match and there is two other wrestlers who will be going against Eidena$$hole for the ICC at HIAC but i don't believe you can do i't but me on the other hand i know i can make i't and i get the championship without breaking a sweat,
    Twistoffate: Well i guess we have to wait and see what is gonna happen at HIAC and let the best man win,

And twistoffate reaching for handshake and as thelegendkiller was about to shake twistoffate hand rooftoprko and randy310 attacked thelegendkiller and twistoffate with chairs from behind they both go on the ground rooftoprko started to attack twistoffate and Randy310 started attacking thelegendkiller as he was pissed as he's finisher was taking from him and tried to injure thelegendkiller more than once with the chair as twistoffate was trying to help thelegendkiller rooftoprko kept him busy
    and he couldn't help thelegendkiller,
    And than Randy310 told rooftoprko to give him the other chair and Randy310 putted the chair under the knee of Thelegendkiller and started hitting his knee with the chair 5-6 times that thelegendkiller couldn't handle i't anymore,
    And Randy310 and rooftoprko left before the security could reach them leaving both twistoffate and thelegendkiller on the ground and thelegendkiller knee looking very bad and the security and the medics came for twistoffate and Thelegendkiller.

XawesomeStrikes vs Nepali Keta

finish: Pinfall

finisher:Codebreaker

Winner: Nepali Keta

description: This was an easy match for Nepali as he domenated XawesomeStrikes all of the match as i't looks he either wasn't prepared for the match or i't a bad day for XawesomeStrikes but at the end Nepali got the win by hitting his finisher the codebreaker

backstage segment:

The cameras catches goes to the doctor office to get an update on TheLegendKiller

and as the doctor came out the interviwer started to talk to him,
    interviwer: Can you give you me and to the DR Universe an update on thelegendkiller state after the attack he had backstage earlier today,
    Doctor: I have to say i only have bad news on thelegendkiller situation i't looks the guy who attacked him focused on his knee and he's knee very bad that i't needs a surgery and he will be taken immediatly to the hospital,
    Interviewer: That really is a bad news,
    One last question after he have the surgery when do you think he will come back?
    Doctor: I believe the sugery is not that bad to make thelegendkiller be out for a long time so i believe he will be out for a month or so,
    Interviwer: Ok, Thank you for your time.

Inisdeout Segment

really really ? you giuys really thing i will lose my title at HIAC
    I know the odds are against me .
    Crowd - What
    Io- yes u heard it right at HIAC i will defend my title against 5 men but but but trust me i'm going to walk out the champion becoz Em Best

6 man elimination match:RooftopRKO vs Jermaine vs Moaz333 vs dR Boi vs Twistoffate vs dR PriNce

Winner: DR Boi

Description: Well as everyone made his entrance twistoffate came out to the ring very angry from the backstage attack and immediatly started to attack RooftopRKO and he didn't stop and fought each other and than twistoffate through RooftopRKO outside of the ring than twistoffate left the ring and continued beating up RooftopRKO and they continued doing that backstage also, And that left Jermaine, Moaz333, dR Boi, dR PriNce, There were a lot of wrestlers trying to elimnate the others but most of them wasn't a success until DR Prince and DR Boi teamed up to elimnate Moaz333, And than they started to hit each other again and DR Prince started to focus on Jermaine and than DR Prince tried to hit his finisher move but he countered i't and he kicked him in the head and than he did he's signature move the Lion Sault and than elimnating DR Prince and out of nowhere DR Boi came from behind and elimnatd Jermaine to get the win in the main event of DRSmackdown.

Important Announcement - At 10th episode of Sd we will conduct SD MITB Match

Last edited by dR boi; 10-13-2012 at 03:54 PM.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

All credit goes to Phenomenal X

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

No match For me ????

Are you Serious Bro ???

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Nice show

It's Clobberin Time

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Nice show
    Word.
    Respect

very nice show..

5 Stars

Banned www.desirulez.net

Nice show I dominated XawesomeStrikes.

the first ever shortest match won by me It took me 45 seconds only to beat the hell out of XawesomeStrikes

I am going for the dR title now!!! GM please give me an opportunity next week on SD

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Why the **** are you making me look so ****ing weak all the time. either I get beaten and lose or I get beaten and need outside help. what the **** is that
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Nice Show.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Your Sure Dr Prince Is My Tag Patner And We Are No1 Contender For TTC And He Teamed With U ANd Eliminate Me.............. What The Hell

BTW Nyc Show

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Moderator www.desirulez.net

I'm very confused..

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

Nice, thought it would have been a bit longer and more matches though. But yeah nice.
    Wasnt there meant to be a fatal 4 way match for the #1 Contenders Match for the ICC? What happened to that?
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by brogue girl View Post
    Nice, thought it would have been a bit longer and more matches though. But yeah nice.
    Wasnt there meant to be a fatal 4 way match for the #1 Contenders Match for the ICC? What happened to that?
    I should be in that match now Dont you agree?

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    I'm very confused..

Not more than me

Quote Originally Posted by brogue girl View Post
    Yeah that what it says on poll . But legendkiller got injured and I don't think the poll has closed yet so we should wait for it to end

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    I should be in that match now Dont you agree?
    I agree fatal 4 way is on. I put you in Legendkillers place . 4 th will be decided when poll ends

It's Clobberin Time

I agree fatal 4 way is on. I put you in Legendkillers place . 4 th will be decided when poll ends
    I don't Agree i think he should win the poll or earn his spot into the ICC Race he should not be just given an oppertunity if anything the winner and 2nd place of the poll should be entered nobody should get a shot for free

I don't Agree i think he should win the poll or earn his spot into the ICC Race he should not be just given an oppertunity if anything the winner and 2nd place of the poll should be entered nobody should get a shot for free

Didn't you got a shot for free

Ok kidding common we need someone to take the finisher in the end and get pinned

Ok since you disagee I will put a poll for it . Vote no if you don't want him in

It's Clobberin Time

No i didnt get in for free, i had a rivalry with eiden pre- DRraw #1 me taking his Title is going to be part of that rivalry, i think the 2 people who win the current vote should go through so if the people want to see @randy310 the votes will show that

No i didnt get in for free, i had a rivalry with eiden pre- DRraw #1 me taking his Title is going to be part of that rivalry, i think the 2 people who win the current vote should go through so if the people want to see @randy310 the votes will show that
    Ok as you wish

And for the record putitng you and Legend was my decision cause I didn't wanted the storyline to get spoiled

It's Clobberin Time

Ok as you wish

And for the record putitng you and Legend was my decision cause I didn't wanted the storyline to get spoiled

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast