dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Hulk Hogan says leaking of sex tape "worst thing" that's ever happened to him

Follow us on Social Media

Speaking on Howard Stern's radio show, he said: "This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. It's really turned my world upside down. I actually feel safe coming to see you, that's an honest statement.

"This tape is over six years old. Who wants to hurt who, that's what you've got to figure out, and why? Is it for money? Is it to hurt people? What's the motivation?"

Former WWE star Hulk insists he's never knowingly made a sex tape and wasn't complicit to the recording of the X-rated footage, and he can see why others in a similar situation might want to commit suicide because of "really horrible" situations, but he insists he's not feeling that way himself.

When asked if he will press charges, he replied: "Oh yeah, oh yes sir. I've got to find out who did this to me. I've been rocked pretty hard before but this is ... I could see why someone would not want to face this and jump off the Empire State Building. I could see how this could do something really horrible to someone's life beyond repair.

"I have braced my family, there could be another one. I have no idea. I've never made a tape. I swear to god I wasn't in on this."

While it has not been confirmed who leaked the sex tape, TMZ.com has revealed Bubba can be seen at the end of the tape, after Hulk has left the room, saying to Heather: "If we ever did want to retire, all we'd have to do is use this footage."

But the wrestling legend has told the gossip website he said to his friend: "If you had anything to do with this, that means we were never friends.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Eiden don't give the link here

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

No I wont but everyone who wants to see it holla at me

heard the rumors too, that the mistery man that you can hear on the Video is Bubba the Love Sponge and the girl Hogan is banging is Bubbas Wife #SwingerAlert
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 10-13-2012 at 01:14 AM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

and I've heard that hogan does know about the tape and he leaked it to make some extra money cause his divorce cost so much much

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    and I've heard that hogan does know about the tape and he leaked it to make some extra money cause his divorce cost so much much
    Wouldnt amaze me at all.. The whole story is kinda crazy.
    But look at what hogan says that it`s the worst thing in his life, he understands that people commit suicide in situations like this.. Really? Really? Really?
    Come on if people commit suicide because of a tape like that than first of all don`t make such a tape and second of all you`re just u dumb f... if you wanna commit suicide for this kind of stuff. Thats life people

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Wouldnt amaze me at all.. The whole story is kinda crazy.
    But look at what hogan says that it`s the worst thing in his life, he understands that people commit suicide in situations like this.. Really? Really? Really?
    Come on if people commit suicide because of a tape like that than first of all don`t make such a tape and second of all you`re just u dumb f... if you wanna commit suicide for this kind of stuff. Thats life people
    I'm sure he said that to heat things up and make it bigger than it is. More attention means more money

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I'm sure he said that to heat things up and make it bigger than it is. More attention means more money
    He probably gets a b*ner from getting attention, hate that kind of people.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    He probably gets a b*ner from getting attention, hate that kind of people.
    But I think thats kind of stuff you have to do in the showbizz when you need extra money and no one wants you for commercials and stuff like that.
    I mean what else should he do working at Wal-Mart?

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

I disagree, The guy is married and happy with his wife so why he does a sex tape he will only lose more money after he's wife gives him the divorce papers, As what he Really said he doesn't know who leaked the video but everything looks that he's friend leaked the video and got the money from i't, And if that correct that he's friend leaked the video and took all the money than there gonna be a big problem for the guy.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

dR www.desirulez.net

heard the rumors too, that the mistery man that you can hear on the Video is Bubba the Love Sponge and the girl Hogan is banging is Bubbas Wife #SwingerAlert
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I disagree, The guy is married and happy with his wife so why he does a sex tape he will only lose more money after he's wife gives him the divorce papers, As what he Really said he doesn't know who leaked the video but everything looks that he's friend leaked the video and got the money from i't, And if that correct that he's friend leaked the video and took all the money than there gonna be a big problem for the guy.
    That video is 6 years old. he was getting divorced to that time(he even talked about it in the video) that has nothing to do with his new wife. And I'm pretty sure he was not so stupid to marry again without a marriage settlement

That video is 6 years old. he was getting divorced to that time(he even talked about it in the video) that has nothing to do with his new wife. And I'm pretty sure he was not so stupid to marry again without a marriage settlement
    He was stupid making the sex tape so yeah i think he is That stupid not to make marriage settlement.

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

He was stupid making the sex tape so yeah i think he is That stupid not to make marriage settlement.
    Who said its stupid to make a sex tape?? He gets money and media attention, exactly what he wants

Who said its stupid to make a sex tape?? He gets money and media attention, exactly what he wants
    Don't you think he wants to straight up his life? As for money he can get his money from TNA and believe me he gets a lot of money in TNA, As for media i don't know as the media cares more about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez relationship than Hulk making a sex tape, But the guy who leaked the video is still not known as if i't was Hulk who leaked the video than why he didn't leak i't in the past six years he could of had more money and media attention back than and now he could been more rich but i't wasn't out until now that doesn't make sence.

Don't you think he wants to straight up his life? As for money he can get his money from TNA and believe me he gets a lot of money in TNA, As for media i don't know as the media cares more about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez relationship than Hulk making a sex tape, But the guy who leaked the video is still not known as if i't was Hulk who leaked the video than why he didn't leak i't in the past six years he could of had more money and media attention back than and now he could been more rich but i't wasn't out until now that doesn't make sence.

the rumors are that he needs Money because because his ex wife sucks him out.

and did you see the tape? who else would make the tape, its obvious that Bubba the lovesponge and his wife made the tape. and when hogan now say he has no clue who made it, he is lying

the rumors are that he needs Money because because his ex wife sucks him out.

and did you see the tape? who else would make the tape, its obvious that Bubba the lovesponge and his wife made the tape. and when hogan now say he has no clue who made it, he is lying
    Hulk prays his best friend didn't betray him | HLNtv.com

He is already now with the police searching and looking at the one leaked the video, And i'ts not a rumor Linda literally sucked almost all of his money but he is recovering and beginning a new life with a new wife and a job will give a lot money in the future.

Hulk prays his best friend didn't betray him | HLNtv.com

He is already now with the police searching and looking at the one leaked the video, And i'ts not a rumor Linda literally sucked almost all of his money but he is recovering and beginning a new life with a new wife and a job will give a lot money in the future.
    yeah thats his wife got all the money is not a rumor, I was talkng about that he leaked the video intentionally to make some extra money is the rumor.

but lets hope so everything will be good for him

yeah thats his wife got all the money is not a rumor, I was talkng about that he leaked the video intentionally to make some extra money is the rumor.

but lets hope so everything will be good for him
    Lets hope so, And did we just talk in almost all of the thread?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

holla lol kust kidding

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Moderator www.desirulez.net

What bothers me is it says former WWE star lol... as for the sex tape scandal i really don't care aslong as it don't effect TNA