3 30.00%
  • Bully Ray Abondonds match

0 0%
  • Match gets thrown out due to interferance

1 10.00%
  • Return of Abyss

1 10.00%
    Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Prediction: Bully Ray & Sting vs Aces and Eights - what do you think is going to happen

Follow us on Social Media

What's going to happen i have made a little poll

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Aces and Eights will win . Bully will betray Sting

It's Clobberin Time

I'm hopping bully & sting win and he turns face because it's been awhile since he has been face.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Aces & Eights will win

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

After the rumors I've heard I thought Bully will betrays Sting but after this Week I hope so much he will not. But for sure is Aces and Eights win to keep the story running and get full access to the Impact Zone
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    After the rumors I've heard I thought Bully will betrays Sting but after this Week I hope so much he will not. But for sure is Aces and Eights win to keep the story running and get full access to the Impact Zone
    My theory is bully will turn on sting despite what happened this week bully will attack sting with aces and eights and Abyss will come running down because they have his "brother" and remember abyss did warn joseph parks something was going to happen your getting too close and also look at the history of abyss and bully and parks that's why i added it as an option.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    My theory is bully will turn on sting despite what happened this week bully will attack sting with aces and eights and Abyss will come running down because they have his "brother" and remember abyss did warn joseph parks something was going to happen your getting too close and also look at the history of abyss and bully and parks that's why i added it as an option.
    I voted the return of abyss..
    Aces & Eights are gonna win but i think abyss will be involved in some kind of way.
    He has been away for quite a long time and if you think about his previous storyline and the confrontations with his brother it would make sense

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Yeah I've heard Bully and Abyss working for Aces & eights but I hope its not true

Yeah I've heard Bully and Abyss working for Aces & eights but I hope its not true
    I think bully is working with aces and eights and abyss is going to save his brother.. remember the fued with bully and abyss ?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Aces & Eights will win but I don't think Bully Will betray Sting but that's my opinion

I think bully is working with aces and eights and abyss is going to save his brother.. remember the fued with bully and abyss ?
    maybe it was just show to confuse Hogan and Sting that no one gets suspicious about their real plan

or the feud was before that Aces & Eights story was planned an we thinking too far

I think Joseph Parks/Abyss get himself kidnapped to lure hogan and Sting into the clubhouse to get the Match at BFG

maybe it was just show to confuse Hogan and Sting that no one gets suspicious about their real plan

or the feud was before that Aces & Eights story was planned an we thinking too far

I think Joseph Parks/Abyss get himself kidnapped to lure hogan and Sting into the clubhouse to get the Match at BFG
    All that is possible.. maybe i did over think it a little bit but it would be a great way to bring abyss back. was the last time abyss made an apperance at Slammiversary when he come from under the ring to help parks win ?

All that is possible.. maybe i did over think it a little bit but it would be a great way to bring abyss back. was the last time abyss made an apperance at Slammiversary when he come from under the ring to help parks win ?
    I think yes. btw I was impressed how fast he changed clothe that night

dR www.desirulez.net

Bully Ray will turn on Sting and TNA because I just get the feeling he will. I hope you guys know what I mean .

btw check out this youtube Channel that guy make somenice videos about TNA. he is a TNA mark with knowledge. Subscribe it if you like it

http://www.youtube.com/user/andrecorbeil?feature=watch

btw check out this youtube Channel that guy make somenice videos about TNA. he is a TNA mark with knowledge. Subscribe it if you like it

andrecorbeil - YouTube
    Checking it out now, will edit this post when i have had a look

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    Bully Ray will turn on Sting and TNA because I just get the feeling he will. I hope you guys know what I mean .
    I know what you mean, but wouldn`t that be to obvious? I mean Sting teams with Bully(a Heel) and then he will turn on him. This is what everybody thinks so if they will do it like that it will take away alot of the whole storyline to me. So i`m thinking and hoping it is going to be something else. And about that youtube guy, i`ve watched his videos a couple of times and most of the time he is right

I am the best in the world at what i do.