Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49
  1. #1
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    271

    Default How to improve the WWE

    Follow us on Social Media





    Well guys i had an idea in my mind today and i want to share it with you.

    Some of you know this already from TNA. A "League-System" !


    TNA used this system to nominate their #1 contender.
    My idea is an improved step of this. This system can be used on any title of the WWE.
    Let's say the Intercontinal Championship gets renamed to WWE League Championship or w/e you want to name it.
    There is a special amount of Wrestlers who will participate in this League. Let's set it to an amount of 8.
    The WWE Universe can vote via Twitter, Facebook or what ever for 8 Wrestlers out of 20.
    Each Wrestler will have to face every other Wrestler of this League.
    For a vitory the winner will get 3 Points and for a loss he will earn -1 Points.
    There is a one month period for this League.
    The wrestler who will end up on the first place will get a Title Match against the current WWE League Champion at the next PPV !
    Thats basicly it. I hope you like it.

    and the main improvement: WWE DIVAS IN DESSOUS !!!

  2. #2
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Nice Idea !! had that in mind too. WWE should do that
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  3. #3
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    271

    Default

    it will also give many wrestlers that are not in the spotlight yet to show off and it creates some kind of dramatic for the fans

  4. #4
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Depends on how you mean this, on daily base or do you mean only one time a year like bfg series because if its once a year like the bfg series i like the idea..
    But if you mean doing this whole year long i disagree, cause it`s much more difficult to get any good storylines between wrestlers anymore.

    For me its also a problem that the idea feels kinda stolen from TNA if WWE is gonna do this..


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  5. #5
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Depends on how you mean this, on daily base or do you mean only one time a year like bfg series because if its once a year like the bfg series i like the idea..
    But if you mean doing this whole year long i disagree, cause it`s much more difficult to get any good storylines between wrestlers anymore.

    For me its also a problem that the idea feels kinda stolen from TNA if WWE is gonna do this..
    but thats the point you get even storylines out of if it... one guy cost an other guy a match. he gets pissed off, and they feud afterwards.

    and what is what is not stolen from somewhere
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  6. #6
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    but thats the point you get even storylines out of if it... one guy cost an other guy a match. he gets pissed off, and they feud afterwards.

    and what is what is not stolen from somewhere
    I get you still will have storylines, but there won`t be much variety in it. And the storylines you described are the ones i hate the most.. Cost someone a match, fued and done. There has to be more to it in my opinion. And i know almost everything is stolen from somewhere but to me it would feel kind of weird watching that in WWE. Think about it like looking at Elimination chamber or MITB at TNA don`t you think that would be weird? I think it`s fun to watch both WWE & TNA because they are different. They both bring something else to table and thats what i like about it


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  7. #7
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    They Should scrap smackdown or totally replan it maybe have one show that is not PG

    and the BFG series is an amazing idea the only thing WWE could do is maybe do KOTR 18 wrestlers going down to 1

  8. #8
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Nice Idea !! had that in mind too. WWE should do that
    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    but thats the point you get even storylines out of if it... one guy cost an other guy a match. he gets pissed off, and they feud afterwards.

    and what is what is not stolen from somewhere
    OMG !!! he is soooo cute

    eiden is defending me and my post <3

  9. #9
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    OMG !!! he is soooo cute

    eiden is defending me and my post <3
    Yea he is a nice guy but don't tell him i said it

  10. #10
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    Yea he is a nice guy but don't tell him i said it
    i will keep my lips shut

    p.s. trolling my own thread trolololololol

  11. #11
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    by the way you should have a rocker tag right now. wan't me to poke one of the founders to get you it ?

  12. #12
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    by the way you should have a rocker tag right now. wan't me to poke one of the founders to get you it ?
    i actually don't care about some pixels but if it makes you happy you can get me one

  13. #13
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    i actually don't care about some pixels but if it makes you happy you can get me one
    Well you put Effort into posts a few pixels will make you look pretty

  14. #14
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I get you still will have storylines, but there won`t be much variety in it. And the storylines you described are the ones i hate the most.. Cost someone a match, fued and done. There has to be more to it in my opinion. And i know almost everything is stolen from somewhere but to me it would feel kind of weird watching that in WWE. Think about it like looking at Elimination chamber or MITB at TNA don`t you think that would be weird? I think it`s fun to watch both WWE & TNA because they are different. They both bring something else to table and thats what i like about it
    that storyline was just an example for it.

    annd doesnt that TNA cage looks kind of Elimination Chamber Cage( just the shape)

    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  15. #15
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    i actually don't care about some pixels but if it makes you happy you can get me one
    yeah and about 100 posts further you are a Wrestler
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  16. #16
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    No no no. We don't want WWE copy TNA and we also don't want another lawsuit. My suggestion would be change in the creative team. We need fresh storylines and angles. We need fresh minds! That's what we need.


  17. #17
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    yeah and about 100 posts further you are a Wrestler
    Being a Wrestler is great, and aint it about time you was a mod eiden your here enough

  18. #18
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    No no no. We don't want WWE copy TNA and we also don't want another lawsuit. My suggestion would be change in the creative team. We need fresh storylines and angles. We need fresh minds! That's what we need.
    Agree. We just need good storylines in WWE nothing more, nothing less.
    And @Eiden, the cage looks quite the same but has no chambers so it`s just like a cage match and not like the elimination chamber type concept


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  19. #19
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    Being a Wrestler is great, and aint it about time you was a mod eiden your here enough
    you are flattering me but I just became Master a short time ago
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  20. #20
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Agree. We just need good storylines in WWE nothing more, nothing less.
    And @Eiden, the cage looks quite the same but has no chambers so it`s just like a cage match and not like the elimination chamber type concept
    yeah. Do you know why they look a like?? both are made by Eric Bishhoff
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •