Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Can proudly show 'English Vinglish' to my grandchil

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood actress Sridevi's comeback film 'English Vinglish', which released last week, is silently spreading a message among its viewers worldwide -respect women.
    The 49-year-old plays the character of a middle class housewife Shashi who is often ridiculed and humiliated by her teenage daughter and husband because of her poor English. Sridevi said she is getting positive feedback from her viewers who have liked the film's message of supporting and respecting women who silently dedicate their lives to the welfare of their family.
    "A man, someone's husband, came up to me and said after watching the movie he had felt bad that his harsh remarks may have hurt his wife many times. "A young girl had said she went back home after watching the movie and hugged her mother and said 'I love you'. These were the reactions, emotions of some viewers. The movie is not just about a person learning English language, it is about human feelings, it is a universal subject," Sridevi told PTI during promoting her film here.

...being a human...