Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default ★★ dR Impact Episode 1 ★★

Follow us on Social Media

To

(Komani opens the show)

Komani -
    The Board of directors of Dr wrestling have given me the honour to open the fist show of Dr Impact . And not only that I have also been give the honour to introduce
    the General manager of our show . You guys wanna know who is that person ?

(THread Destroyers music hits and they come to the ring )

Insideout - So Komani you have been given the honour to open the first show of Dr Imapct . Who gave you that honour ? No one here gets the mike before we do . We are the
    reason why all these stupid people buy the tickets come to watch us .

Eidena$$hole - Ya and yet you get to open the show . Looks like the board of directors don't take us seriousely so we will make them make us seriousely .

Natalija - So now give that piece of paper that you have in your hand with the new GM's name written on it cause we wanna announce it .

(Insideout snaches it from Komani's hand and gets shocked by reading the name on it , Eidena$$hole and then Natalija get shocked by reading the name on it . Then is gets dark
    countdown starts on the Tirtron 10......9.......8......7.......3.......2......1......0)

And the music of the General manager hits and she shows up .

She is

Dr Angel - Let's come directly to business . Komani you have been so nice . So you know what I give you today's day off go and party backstage I will come and join you
    as soon as I am finished with them . Insideout get ready because right now you are gonna face DZ Sharma and Thread Destroyers are banned from the ring side.Eidena$$hole
    and Natalija you migght wanna go backstage and prepare for your matches tonight . Cause Natty sweetheart you will face a special guest legend tonight and Eiden you will
    be in a triple threat match against TwistofFate and ThelegendKiller which is a No Dq matchh too .

And I forgot to say it's good to be a part of Dr Wrestling .

Insideout vs DZ Sharma

Finish: pinfall

finisher: Zig-Zag

Winner: Dz Sharma

Description: Insideout dominated the whole match after Dz Sharma boched a move and almost broke his neck . Insideout continually attacked on the injured neck . Somehow Dz Sharma managed to convert a suplex into DDT. He went to the top rope to deliver a flying elbow but Insideout converted it into a spear . Just after the spear RooftopRko came from the crowds and took Insideout’s Wwe title and started walking away with it smiling . Insideout was standing in shock while DZ Sharma hits the Zig-zag from behind for a 3 count .

Backstage segment :

Dr Angel is talking with Komani about how great champion he is while Nepali Keta inturrupts them.
    Nepali Keta – Dr Angel I just need a chance to prove myself .
    Komani – Can’t you see we are having a conversation fella don’t you have manners .
    Nepali Keta – I am not here for manners . I don’t give a damn about anyone . All I want is that gold on your waist .
    Dr Angel – You want a chance you got it next week you will go 1 on 1 with Komani . Lets see what you got .

atze1990 vs Moaz33 (Dr Prince at ringside)

finisher: Zig-Zag

Winner: Moaz33

Description : Nice back and forth action until azte exposes the turnbuckle . He picks up Moaz333 and throws him on the exposed turnbuckle but Dr Prince sacrifices his hand and put it on the exposed turnbuckle and Moaz333’s head hit his hand instead of turnbuckle . Atze1990 gets pissed off and start trash talking with Prince only to turn back and receive a AA from Moaz33 for a 3 count .

Backstage : Insideout goes to Dr Angels office.

Insideout – Did you see that ? RooftopRko stole my title.
    Dr Angel – Yes I saw that but I don’t care . It’s your title you will have to find it . (someone knocks at the door. It’s XawesomeStrikes)
    Insideout – What are you doing here ?
    XawesomeStrikes – None of your business . You are lucky that I haven’t wrestled you for the title yet .
    Dr Angel – He is right , none of your business . You can leave and XawesomeStrikes sit down I have a contract for you .
    Insideout – I am going but remember . If I don’t get my title tonight someone is in trouble .

Eidena$$hole vs Twistoffate vs The Legendkiller
    (Insideout and Natalija at ringside)
    Finish: none

finisher: none

Winner: No contest

Description : A classic match between the 3 . Until out of no where The Legendkiller hits an Rko on Twistoffate . 1…..2….. Eidena$$hole saves the match by jumping on Legendkiller . He hits the topic crusher on TheLegendkiller . Twistoffate is up he hits a DDT on Eidena$$hole and goes for the swanton bomb . He hits it . 1…..2 Insideout pulls the referee out and knocks him out . He enters the ring and brawls with twistoffate . From behind Eidena$$hole lowblows twistoffate and Insideout hits him with the spear . Insideout turns back to get a RKO from TheLegendKiller . Natalija throws a steel chair into the ring . Eidena$$hole hits Legenkiller with it and knocks him out . By then Twistoffate is up and he gives a neckbreaker to Eidena$$hole . He goes on the top rope for Swanton bomb . Insideout jumps and pushes Eidena$$hole talking the Swantonbomb on his back . Eidena$$hole hits another Topic crusher on on Twistoffate . And pins him but the ref is still out . Natalija enters the ring and counts 1…..2……3……. The Thread Destroyers Celebrate . Dr Angel shows up on the Titantron and says that Natalija is not a official so this match ends up in a no contest . She also tells Eidena$$hole and Insideout to leave the ring cause Natalija’s match is next and they are banned from ringside .

Natalija vs Chyna

finisher: Kill Swich

Winner: Natalija

Description : Nice back and forth action . But Chyna hits her finisher on Natalija . Then insideout and Eidena$$hole show up on the titantron .
    Eiden$$hole – Look I just found a tape .
    Insideout- Why is Chyna on the top of it ?
    Eidena$$hole – I dunno it reads something like S-tape
    Insideout-Sounds cool lets play it . But let me get some popcorn before that .
    Chyna turns back and gets a killswith from Natalija for a 3 count .

prohundred and Zmleca vs Dr Boi and a1v4r

finisher: Yang Time

Winner: Dr Boi and a1v4r

Description : Good match overall . Dr Boi catches Pro for the anaconda vice but he escapes . Throws him on the ring and hits him with the 619 . He tags his partnes Zmleca
    who goes on the top rope for a moonsault but he misses .This give Boi chance to tag his partner a1v4r and leaves the ring . Prohundred follows him . a1v4r hits the Yang
    Time on Zmleca for the 3 count .

Jermaine vs Local wrestler

finisher: Code breaker

Winner: Jermaine

Description - Easy dominating win for Jermaine . He hitted the Codebreaker for a 3 count to beat his opponent in less than 3 mins .

Main Event

Backstage

Eidena$$hole - My Intercontinental title is also missisng . I went to shower came back and it wasn't there.

Insideout - It's enough . Let's go to the ring and we aren't leaving till we get our title back .

Natalija - Lets go .

(Inside the ring )

Insideout - We are not leaving this ring until I get my dr Wwe title and Eiden gets his Intercontinental title back .

Eidena$$hole - RooftopRko took away your title but who took mine ?

Natalija - I think it's a conspiracy against us . We are on the top and they are not . They can't earn it so they steal it .

( RoofTopRko shows up on the Titantron. He is in the parking lot area sitting somewhere.Camera is on closeup)

RooftopRko - Hey , Insideout you want your title why don't you come and get it .

Camera goes little wide . RooftopRko is sitting in a Roadroller and the Wwe title is on the ground . He starts the Roadroller and move it slowly towards the Wwe title
    on the parking lot floor . Thread Destroyers run to save the title but Natalij stays in the Ring . Back to parking lot area Rooftop Rko crushes the Wwe title with the road roller.
    And drives away while Eiden and Inside try to chase the vechile running behind , A guy is sitting at the back of the road roller . Camera gets close up . It's Twistoffate with the Intercontinental Title . Insideout picks up the broken Wwe title and stares in Anger while eidena$$hole breaks the glass of the car parked next to him with a iron rod kept there with anger.

(Inside the Ring )

Natalija is watching everything on Titantron while Brogue girl comes from the crowds and hits her with the Brogue kick .

Backstage GM office

Dr Angel is sitting with a briefcase . She opens it and inside it is the Divas Championship .

RooftopRko broke my Title

Next week will be bad for you

It's Clobberin Time

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Wow, really really nice!

dR Impact!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

OOOOHHHH I love DR Impact cant get enough of it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Very good show, Insideout, that broken title will be mine soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RooftopRKO View Post
    Very good show, Insideout, that broken title will be mine soon.

Nah , we need a new one it's going into trash

I will take the dollars from you . How bout if I sue you for damaging my property

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Awesome'est dR Impact is Great! Better than dR Smackdown!
    TwistofFate? You stole that Intercontinental Title but at drHIAC, I am gonna earn it Until that keep it with you carefully
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome Show

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Man... that was awesome !!!

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Very good episode!!!!!!!! Impact is from TNA??? I watch only wwe and I don't know.

21-1 time to riot

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    Very good episode!!!!!!!! Impact is from TNA??? I watch only wwe and I don't know.
    Yes impact is Part of TNA, and i know this aint the place for it but you should really watch impact, take up my 4 week challenge watch it and if after 4 weeks you aint interested i won't mention it to you again

I'm so gonna get told off for this

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

nice

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    Yes impact is Part of TNA, and i know this aint the place for it but you should really watch impact, take up my 4 week challenge watch it and if after 4 weeks you aint interested i won't mention it to you again

I'm so gonna get told off for this
    you thief!!!! I want my title back!!!! Now its on, buddy. I will attack when you at least expect it. maybe at your home, maybe before one of your Matches or maybe in your favourite Gay Bar. believe me, you get paranoid

Post Show:

Twistoffate: Walks up To DRAngel And Presents her With The Intercontinental Title and says Just Proving a point and walks off Smiling

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    Post Show:

Twistoffate: Walks up To DRAngel And Presents her With The Intercontinental Title and says Just Proving a point and walks off Smiling

lol ...... You ain't returning until next week . Enjoy it till you have

There is a reason why you took it

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post

There is a reason why you took it
    *spoiler alert*

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post