Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Remo To Pay Tribute To Guru Michael Jackson

Follow us on Social Media

Choreographer Remo DíSouza who considers the late King of Pop Michael Jackson as his guru, is planning to pay tribute to the master by organizing a huge concert in the memory of the legend. The concert will be accompanied by singers like Shaan, Sonu Nigam and Sunidhi Chauhan who will sing MJís hit songs. Also the organizers are planning to involve Prabhu Deva to perform there. According to the sources the concert will be held at the Gateway of India only after the permission is sanctioned.

When asked to Remo about the concert, he confirmed it and said, ďI will be in a better position to give out details after a few hours. All I can say is that it will be a huge concert and will involve many renowned people from the music industry and also those who have interacted with Michael Jackson.Ē

However talking about the lovingly pop star, Remo said, ďHe has been an inspiration to people worldwide and I am just one of his million admirers. Although I did not take any formal training from him, I consider him my guru. This concert is my way of repaying his debt.Ē[/B]