Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default Dream Tagmatchs - TNA

    Follow us on Social Media





    So i was talking to my friend about how TNA is about 1000x better then smackdown and nearly on the same level as raw and we got talking about the tage team division and we where talking about who we would like to see as tag champs and who would work very well together and what match would be an amazing watch.

    i come up with: Olympic Stylez (Kurt & AJ) vs Asshole Creature (Anderson & Hardy) vs Kaz & Daniels vs bully ray & abyss in a elimination tag

    Personally i think Anderson and hardy should make a tagteam because lets face it they were very entertaining when they where TT partners for awhile

  2. #2
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Great idea, only i`m not sure about bully & Abyss. I think bully should have some other partner, at the moment i`m not sure who.. Perhaps Devon if he cam back
    It`s sad that a couple of people left and beermoney isn`t together
    I mean if you also put 3D in there with beermoney, mcmg & Gen Me than you have all most all kinds of style in there.
    That would me awesome, those are a couple of the best tt ever.


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  3. #3
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Love the a$$hole creatures but sounds kind of a sex disease

    and which tag team also was entertaining was Eric young and Orlando Jordan
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  4. #4
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Great idea, only i`m not sure about bully & Abyss. I think bully should have some other partner, at the moment i`m not sure who.. Perhaps Devon if he cam back
    It`s sad that a couple of people left and beermoney isn`t together
    I mean if you also put 3D in there with beermoney, mcmg & Gen Me than you have all most all kinds of style in there.
    That would me awesome, those are a couple of the best tt ever.
    We talked about MCMG & Beermoney but MCMG are no longer on the roster and as tna is at the momment we have more chance of flying pigs then storm and roode making friends again. And i thought of Bully and Abyss as a power team

  5. #5
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Love the a$$hole creatures but sounds kind of a sex disease

    and which tag team also was entertaining was Eric young and Orlando Jordan
    What name would you come up with ?

  6. #6
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Love the a$$hole creatures but sounds kind of a sex disease

    and which tag team also was entertaining was Eric young and Orlando Jordan
    Ironic, talking about a sex disease and the next sentence use Orlando Jordan
    No seriously, he is a great wrestler but the character he was in that tag team was just f*ng disgusting


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  7. #7
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    We talked about MCMG & Beermoney but MCMG are no longer on the roster and as tna is at the momment we have more chance of flying pigs then storm and roode making friends again. And i thought of Bully and Abyss as a power team
    I know there aren`t on the roster anymore and Storm and Roode aren`t getting back together anytime soon but it`s a dream match
    As for Bully Ray, i get the idea but in my opion he is at his best tag teaming with devon


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  8. #8
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    What name would you come up with ?
    Assholeish Enigmas And I think they both were a Tag team for a year or so!?!?
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  9. #9
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Assholeish Enigmas
    I like it that works

  10. #10
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Ironic, talking about a sex disease and the next sentence use Orlando Jordan
    No seriously, he is a great wrestler but the character he was in that tag team was just f*ng disgusting
    Was that a Gay Joke?? butt I have to admit a good one

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    I like it that works
    I'm not sure but I think that was even their tag name
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  11. #11
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Assholeish Enigmas



    Like the idea though by Twist



    It's Clobberin Time

  12. #12
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    So i was talking to my friend about how TNA is about 1000x better then smackdown and nearly on the same level as raw and we got talking about the tage team division and we where talking about who we would like to see as tag champs and who would work very well together and what match would be an amazing watch.

    i come up with: Olympic Stylez (Kurt & AJ) vs Asshole Creature (Anderson & Hardy) vs Kaz & Daniels vs bully ray & abyss in a elimination tag

    Personally i think Anderson and hardy should make a tagteam because lets face it they were very entertaining when they where TT partners for awhile
    Agree

  13. #13
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Well here is my dream tag teams match

    MCMG vs Beer Money vs Generation Me vs Team 3D vs Kurt Angle & AJ Syles in a elimination tag team match.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  14. #14
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Well here is my dream tag teams match

    MCMG vs Beer Money vs Generation Me vs Team 3D vs Kurt Angle & AJ Syles in a elimination tag team match.
    Similar to mine

  15. #15
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    Similar to mine
    Your'e right but there is a difference between the teams you choose and the teams i choose, Like 3D they have been tag teams for a long time and they won 23 world tag teams titles in every organization, Generation Me they are in real life a brothers that means they know each other like the back of there hand and that what the tag teams is all about, MCMG well there work says i't all they are best friends and they are one of the best high flying tag teams in all of wrestling and they a big connection with each other that makes them a great tag team, Beer Money in a simple way they are had a legendary career in TNA in the past and they were a great team as they were with each other for almost 3 years and they hold the record for the longest reign for holding the tag teams titles in TNA, Angle and Styles in a simple way they are the dream team, one is a ground wrestler and the other is a high flyer they always make a great tag team matches and they loved b everyone and i believe they are gonna be the best team right now.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  16. #16
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Well here is my dream tag teams match

    MCMG vs Beer Money vs Generation Me vs Team 3D vs Kurt Angle & AJ Syles in a elimination tag team match.
    thats an overkill. too many guys in it. This will end up in a Botchomania Fest
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  17. #17
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    thats an overkill. too many guys in it. This will end up in a Botchomania Fest
    Every team i chosen have years of experience that when wrestling someone i'ts almost impossible for any of them to make mistakes in the ring, I know there are a lot of tag teams but they can make the match great easily.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  18. #18
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    What does it says "too man cooks..." I forgot the rest. but you know what I mean, I hope so.

    They can be so good as they want to more than 4 Tag team is an overkill

    make it a tag tournament with those teams and I agree with you
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  19. #19
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    What does it says "too man cooks..." I forgot the rest. but you know what I mean, I hope so.

    They can be so good as they want to more than 4 Tag team is an overkill

    make it a tag tournament with those teams and I agree with you
    That would be great, But TNA never made a tournament for the tag team titles so that's why i didn't think about i't.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  20. #20
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    A tourney would be ideal for that and when i read this everytime i see abyss and bully Ray i think wow.. that would really work

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •