Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default CM Punk and WWE respond to crowd incident in Sacramento

Follow us on Social Media

In the closing moments of the Oct. 8 edition of Raw – during a verbal exchange with Mr. McMahon – an incident occurred betwee***n WWE Champion CM Punk and fans in the crowd.

On Tuesday afternoon, WWE released the following official statement:

“During Monday night’s Raw televised event, WWE Superstar CM Punk exited the ring and into the stands as part of the show. Unfortunately, WWE security was not in the appropriate place at the time. Given CM Punk’s persona as a ‘bad guy,’ fans were naturally heckling him, but unfortunately a few fans began shoving him, and one struck him in the kidney and on the back. WWE regrets that proper security measures were not in place, and CM Punk apologizes for reacting in the heat of the moment. Other than this isolated incident, WWE always provides proper security to ensure the safety of our fans and our performers.”

“I think the whole situation sucks,” Punk told WWE.com. “It’s an unfortunate and isolated incident. I was up in the stands, surrounded.”

“Somebody said, ‘let’s push him down the stairs,’” Punk explained. “I got hit in the ribs three times. I was getting shoved and I was getting punched…Then I started getting tagged in the back of the head. Unfortunately, I lashed out in the heat of the moment and I apologize. I’m really just glad nobody was hurt."

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I don't blame Punk because no one like's to get punched

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

yeah but unfortunately he hit and innocent guy who did nothing. if really “Somebody said, ‘let’s push him down the stairs,’ should punch the crap out of the hispanic kid that pushed him all the time
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    yeah but unfortunately he hit and innocent guy who did nothing. if really “Somebody said, ‘let’s push him down the stairs,’ should punch the crap out of the hispanic kid that pushed him all the time
    Maybe he was the one who said that . Don't you think he was giving a evil laugh while wearing his glasses . Maybe he said that when the camera was on Vince and Punk saw him . Because of him saying that the others guy started pushing him . Maybe just maybe cause the camera wasn't always on Punk

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Maybe he was the one who said that . Don't you think he was giving a evil laugh while wearing his glasses . Maybe he said that when the camera was on Vince and Punk saw him . Because of him saying that the others guy started pushing him . Maybe just maybe cause the camera wasn't always on Punk
    I know you try to save punk but face it he did a mistake and now he has to pay for it

Moderator www.desirulez.net

It really was not punk's fault he couldn't see where the fists where coming from so he lashed out i would of done the same and that fan should be banned from attending anymore WWE events.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I do understand punk, but it sucks he hit the wrong guy. Be atleast this prove it wasn`t kayfabe Hope they can solve this for erverybody in a good way.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    It really was not punk's fault he couldn't see where the fists where coming from so he lashed out i would of done the same and that fan should be banned from attending anymore WWE events.
    how should they do that?? I dont think the Fan said "Oh its me, I hit Punk" I guess that coward walked fast out of the arena after the show and spoke to no one
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 10-10-2012 at 07:27 PM.

I know you try to save punk but face it he did a mistake and now he has to pay for it

I back my favs and friends even if they are wrong

Btw, I am waiting for raw

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I back my favs and friends even if they are wrong

Btw, I am waiting for raw
    Was that a allusion on something??

Was that a allusion on something??

Maybe yes

It's Clobberin Time

Accident/apolize/whoever's fault it was, if that guy chooses to sue Punk, he will win. If he doesn't win a court case over Punk, he could just sue WWE and win that lawsuit. Why? An excuse saying that their security was at the wrong place is still not legit. That dude paid to watch RAW, not to fight 'The Best In The World' and that's the bottom line.
    Respect

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

The fan dropped the charges

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    The fan dropped the charges
    WTF. what a fool, he was going to be rich

WTF. what a fool, he was going to be rich
    That`s definitely stupid
    If i had the choice i would`ve sued the hell out of WWENever gonna work again
    I don`t get it, i mean the guy did nothing wrong, he gets hit by punk, he can sue the WWE and get loads of money doing nothing and then he decides to drop the charges

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Get hit by CM PUNK, what a privelege.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    That`s definitely stupid
    If i had the choice i would`ve sued the hell out of WWENever gonna work again
    I don`t get it, i mean the guy did nothing wrong, he gets hit by punk, he can sue the WWE and get loads of money doing nothing and then he decides to drop the charges
    maybe he got free tickets for every PPV and travel cost refund for it. I would think about it then

maybe he got free tickets for every PPV and travel cost refund for it. I would think about it then
    That could be a possibility, but i don`t think so. I would also think about it then. But first talk to my lawyer, i wanna know how much money i could possibly get

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Yeah right. You would give up millions of dollars (could possibly buy WWE) for some PPV tickets and travel cost refund? For those millions you could buy a really big and nice house, all the tickets and you could set up a indy show. So many possibilities. Unless, the guy got to meet the superstars and stuff. Money can't buy backstage experience, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    Yeah right. You would give up millions of dollars (could possibly buy WWE) for some PPV tickets and travel cost refund? For those millions you could buy a really big and nice house, all the tickets and you could set up a indy show. So many possibilities. Unless, the guy got to meet the superstars and stuff. Money can't buy backstage experience, I guess.
    Millions of Dollars?? Watched to much PTP, didnt you? maybe some 100.000$ if he is lucky but thats it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast