Default cm punk attacks fan after raw 10/8/12

Follow us on Social Media

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

CM Sucks totally... the main reason for attacking a fan who may actually adress Sucks injuries about him or members of his family is completely injustified, is like Zidane headbutting Materrazi, Cm Punk is a superstar of WWE , they are probably many kids that adore him but making that gesture , WWE borad of directors must take some action for something like this will never took place again... Sorry for my english skills , i'm not native born...

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Wtf, hope to hear more about this, and i definitely hope this is storyline or something cause if it`s a real normal person in the audience then punk definitely needs some repercussions for his actions.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I don't get it, he was even looking at the guy who tapped him, and he still hit the wrong guy. All that guy did is put on his glasses

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

They guy who hit him in the back of the head was hiding behind the guy who got hit by punk, what a *****. Just keep your hands off the wwe superstars i mean punk`s reaction is definitely bad but he got pushed and hit several times.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

haha he really hit the wrong person. What a coward that fan is. but anyway didnt had to leave the arean through the crowd they could do the same with him standing on the Ramp. he definitly gets in trouble for that and its clear to see that the guy punks hits did nothing. So maybe he also gets sued. Thats what I would do
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Sue him and become rich!!! If that guy comes out later and says "He said sorry, it's alright blablabla".... Then he is saying no to earn the cash of a life time! Lol, hire any freaking lawyer, get paid, and you never have to work again
    Respect

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

He deserved that The Almighty CM Punk was standing in front of him and he disrespects him by wearing glasses instead of trying to somehow touch him and make his unworthy life little successful and tell his grand kids when he gets old that he once touched CM Punk

Ok kidding

Seriously you guys really think that was real

If you noticed it was also shown on Raw . Go and watch last 30 secs again . The guys reaction after getting beat . No anger at all as if he was expecting it . Next week Punk will call him out and show him the clip that he disrespected him by ignoring him and demand an apology

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    He deserved that The Almighty CM Punk was standing in front of him and he disrespects him by wearing glasses instead of trying to somehow touch him and make his unworthy life little successful and tell his grand kids when he gets old that he once touched CM Punk

Ok kidding

Seriously you guys really think that was real

If you noticed it was also shown on Raw . Go and watch last 30 secs again . The guys reaction after getting beat . No anger at all as if he was expecting it . Next week Punk will call him out and show him the clip that he disrespected him by ignoring him and demand an apology

No way. That Guy already filled out a police report. He will sue him for sure

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Respect!
    Respect

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Well.. that's a bummer. I know Punk as a peaceful guy.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

We will see next week

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Would not surprise me if there was a suspension or firing because of this. The wrestlers can't randomly hit fans, especially as this guy done nothing lol

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

That fan was so retarded who was pushing punk. He comes in his way and pushes him when he is trying to do his job the punk pushes him and he gets mad and pushes punk back but punk ignores it. Then he gets hit in the head again and ignores it too but the final shot pissed him off too much so he hit the guy. Punk had every reason to retaliate especially since he was on the stairs and could have been seriously injured. Good job Cm punk you are the best.

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    That fan was so retarded who was pushing punk. He comes in his way and pushes him when he is trying to do his job the punk pushes him and he gets mad and pushes punk back but punk ignores it. Then he gets hit in the head again and ignores it too but the final shot pissed him off too much so he hit the guy. Punk had every reason to retaliate especially since he was on the stairs and could have been seriously injured. Good job Cm punk you are the best.

I would absolutely agree, however, Punk hit the wrong guy...

Is someone watching A.W's Twitter account?? I guess he gets pretty mad if Punk gets away with this or the wwe will do nothing about.

I mean that will prove his point, as a nobody you cant make a joke on TV but as superstar you can beat up a guy

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Is someone watching A.W's Twitter account?? I guess he gets pretty mad if Punk gets away with this or the wwe will do nothing about.

I mean that will prove his point, as a nobody you cant make a joke on TV but as superstar you can beat up a guy
    No i don't think he will say much about this, The things he talks about are the bad decisions that the WWE usually makes when suspending a wrestler or fire him without a good to that action, As for Punk i'ts more of self diffidence than anything else i mean cmon the crowd wanted to push Punk to fall off the stairs and that could make Punk's career end or cause a serious injury and i'm happy that didn't happen, But i'm thinking that AW will talk about the WWE security as they weren't in the right place when Punk exited through the crowd.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel