Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Cool dR Present dR *Raw* Episode No.2

Follow us on Social Media

U.S title - dR boi

Tag Team Title - Feed Us More (dR Prince & Moaz 3333)

Hello guys Welcome to Monday night "dR Raw"

We will kick off DR Raw with Singles Competition !!!

Prohundred vs Nepali

Finish: pinfall

finisher: Roll Up

Winner: Nepali Keta

Description:This was a great match both of the opponents had a lot of Chemistry the crowd loved the match and both of them did great with high flying moves and i't was a great match and than prohundred hit his own siganutre move 619 and Nepali was down on the ring and when prohundred tried to hit the 450 Splash he missed and Nepali pinned prohundred using the ropes as an advantage and Nepali got the cheap win, And after the win prohundred was still arguing with the ref saying that Nepali was using the ropes but he the ref said he didn't see anything so The winner of the match Nepali.

Backstage segment:

The Cameras go the GM office and there was Twistoffate and TheLegendkiller after the GM asked for them to come to the office,
    GM: Well i asked both of you as i have something important that concerns both of you, Well almost all of the DR Universe wants both of you to face each other for the number 1 contender for the IC championship usually i don't care what the DR Universe wants
    but i'ts all business and both of you facing each other will draw a lot of money so i talked to the Anonymous GM and he accepted the idea, So both of you will face each other for the number 1 contender for the IC championship at DR SD but that at SD so lets focus today as both of you have matches today,
    Thelegendkiller you have a big match against Randy310 to claim both of your finishers so i want you to go now as your match will be next,
    As for you Twistoffate you will be facing one half of the Airstrikers dR boi so you also get ready as your match will be after TheLegendKiller's match.

Randy310 vs TheLegendKiller

finish: DQ

Winner: Draw

Description: This match was a very competitive match between the two wrestlers as they did there best to claim there finishers there was a lot of pinfalls and cheap shoots from Randy310 to get the win in anyway possible but i't didn't work on theLegendKiller and he still got up and did he's best and when Randy310 tried to hit his signature move TheLegendKiller counterd his move and did his own signature move backbreaker and i't looked that Randy310 was out and TheLegendKiller was ready to hit his finisher and than Randy310 got up dizzy and TheLegendKiller was ready to strike
    but ..
    a1v4r and RooftopRko came out to attack both of the wrestlers ending the match in a DQ and no winner was decided, So the GM came out to decide the result of the match,

GM: So i't looks like both of you a1v4r and RooftopRko want to get in some trouble don't you? Well both of you will be having a match later on and your opponents will be decided by me and believe me i'ts not going to be an easy match for both of you, and Randy310 TheLegendKiller As the match ended in a draw there is no choice but to split the two finishers so the RKO will be going to TheLegendKiller and the punt will be going to Randy310 and my decision is final,
    And the Gm leaves to the backstage.

Interview:

Interviewer: I't been said just a moment ago by our GM that there will be a contact signing at the end of Raw to confirm everything and that both opponents agree with the rules that determent the match that they are gonna have have at HIAC,
    And now please welcome the tag teams champions The Thread Destroyers,
    :Interviewer so my first question to you guys do you think that team Feed Us More deserve to face you for the titles?
    The thread destroyers(Insideout) Oh please no one deserves to face us at anything we are better than team Feed Us More and every other team that want to face us for the titles,
    The thread destroyers(EidenA$$hole) Oh! and we will send a message to every other team that thinks they can beat us by destroying team Feed Us More at HIAC and there will not be any other team that dear to face us,
    Interviewer: Thank you EidenA$$hole and Insideout.

dR boi vs twistoffate

finish: pinfall

finisher: Swanton Bomb

Winner: twistoffate

Description: I't looks like the news of the GM put twistoffate on a hall other level as he was absolutely awesome in the match the same goes to the one half of the airstrikers as they both work an awesome match but twistoffate always found a counter for every move that DR Boi tried to do, But when twistoffate tried to do his signature move DR Boi countered and kicked twistoffate in the head and when DR Boi tried to do his signature move Leap Of Faith twistoffate avoided the move and hit the twist of fate and than climbing the ropes and hitting the Swanton Bomb and getting the win, Though the match was short but i't was great and the winner twistoffate.

And now Ladies And gentlemen Please Welcome Our Special guest

Lita - Hello everyone it's my pleasure to be here to talk with dR Universe As we all know we don't have divas in dR Wrestling.

Crowd - YES !! YES !! YES !! YES !! YES !! YES !!

Wait guys i am not joining dR Wrestling

Crowd - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I Am here to support the diva Division I hope we will see divas Matches soon on dR Raw.
    and
    I watched the 1st Episode of dR Raw. I love the way dR giving chances to New talents specially insideout

And i will Join Team T.D during their match against Feed us more at Hiac . i will be there to Support them

Moaz333 and Jermaine vs ??? and ???

As already a1v4r and RooftopRko were in the ring the GM came came out, GM: As i told in the middle of the show i will be choosing your opponents for the night and here are you opponents.......................Moaz333 and Jermaine so good luck everyone and may the best team wins,

Description: the match starts after the big heat from the GM's choice and a1v4r and RooftopRko being angry this match wasn't that of a great match a1v4r and RooftopRko tried to leave the match more than once but Moaz333 and Jermaine got them back every time, There was a lot of tag in and tag out in the match but at the end without the ref knowing RooftopRko gaved a low blow to the rookie Jermaine and than he tagged a1v4r in and he took advantage of i't and hit his signature move Chuck Kick to get the win from there opponents in a cheap way but at the end the winners are a1v4r and RooftopRko.

Contact Signing:

GM: Welcome all to the contact signing for the DR tag team titles and now i would like to absolutely to you the number on contenders for the tag team titles Feed Us More,
    And now welcome the current tag team champions The Thread Destroyers, Now before both of the teams sign the contact one half of your team will speak on behalf of his team partner and his own also, So i't looks i'ts been decided that EidenA$$hole and Moaz333 will start speaking ok Moaz333 go first,
    Moaz333: I'm speaking on behalf of my self and my partner that we have respect for what you guys did in the past but that was in the past and now i'ts the present and now i't our time to shine and to show what we got to the DR Universe and when we win the titles believe me we will be the best team in DR Wrestling and no one will stop us,
    GM: Ok i'ts your turn EidenA$$hole,
    EidenA$$hole: Your'e saying you guys are the best? oh please we are the best we are the tag team champions you both are nothing but road block on the road that's all and we will pass you easily, and your saying also that we were good at the past we are the best in the past, present, future and there is nothing you can do about i't,
    GM: OK i't looks i'ts getting pretty intense now both of you sign the contact to confirm the match, Ok i'ts been signed and both of the matches are confirmed at HIAC for the tag team championships.

And out of nowhere Airstrikers (ηєραℓι кєтα & dR Boi) and a1v4r and RooftopRko attack the champions and the number one contenders and they kept fighting in the ring and inside the crowd and the fighting didn't stop and i't got continued to the backstage area and they didn't stop and they fought out of the arena and the cameras closed and the show ended.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Nice

Nice well I got the punt so my finisher is the punt and my signature is the rock bottom but I still do all those power slam bombs and hanging DDTs legendkiller needs to thank those 2 cuz I was just acting dizzy when he would have gone for the rko I would have countered into my own rko
    Last edited by Randy310; 10-09-2012 at 09:13 AM.

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Lita will be at ringside for our match at HIAC

Awesome show everyone wants our gold

But no one will get it

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Lita will be at ringside for our match at HIAC

Awesome show everyone wants our gold

But no one will get it
    I guess you forgot Natalija And I hated that that Bit** didnt mentioned me. the Rest of the Show was.....

Do you know Richard Cheese?

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Great Show Again

Still Undefeated 3-0 now

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    I guess you forgot Natalija And I hated that that Bit** didnt mentioned me. the Rest of the Show was.....
    I didn't forgot Natalija , they didn't put her in the story line which makes me unhappy too ...

And don't call Lita a bi*** she more prefers to be called a sl**

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Great Show
    Well I don't use PUNT kick so much so it doesn't matters if I have it or not , RKO is my identity and I have it with me
    What ? No Pro Predator Segment in this Raw?
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Thanks, great episode..
    Although the low blow did hurt you sukkah`s

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome Episode Once Again

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

VERY GOOD EPISODE!!!!!Special guest,matches,backstage segments,And a contract signing.....
    something's missing I'm going to bring it with me,on my debut!!!!!!!!

21-1 time to riot

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Now you made me wanna go watch when Lita returned to RAW
    Thumbs up, well done once again. Your effort is really paying off since so many are having a nice time every week
    Respect

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

nice show..

Moaz333, thanks for speaking..

Hope next week we gonna face a tag team between us and any other team before our match at HIAC

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Looks like that 2 for 2 for me looking good

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Great Show
    Well I don't use PUNT kick so much so it doesn't matters if I have it or not , RKO is my identity and I have it with me
    What ? No Pro Predator Segment in this Raw?
    Yeah that what I said What the helll

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

love it
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'