Retired Staff

Default Hema wants to work with Esha

Follow us on Social Media

You seem to be multitasking...
    Thatís right. Iím busy with films, politics, dance and coming up with designing tips for those doing up their new house. And why shouldnít I give in my creative inputs? After all, Iím a
    homemaker too.
    Politically speaking, there seems to be a lot of turmoil in your party, (BJP) after their loss in the recent Lok Sabha polls...
    A party is like your baby. You canít forsake it if it has a bad record in one election. I agree though that the loss in this polls has been upsetting and disheartening for all of us.

Even Varun Gandhi has been blamed for the election debacle?
    Varun is young and still learning how to use his words judiciously.

Moving on to your daughters, Esha has been missing from action for some time now...
    Esha is getting good offers but she doesnít want to do what she has been doing till date. I told her to take a break and come back with a renewed vigour. She has signed on a few films recently and itís just a matter of time before you see her in a new avatar.

Buzz is Ahana is assisting Sanjay Leela Bhansali in Guzarish?
    Thereís no truth in this rumour. She is not assisting SLB in Guzarish but pursuing fashion designing. She is showcasing her collection for the young generation in different cities.

There are reports that she is dating VJ Aditya...
    She has many friends. Aditya is one of them, whom I too happen to know. He is a good boy. But there is nothing more to it.

But she might have a different feeling for Aditya...

Kids, nowadays will do what they want to do. It is disturbing to see so many separations and divorces happening. Everyone wants to be independent and in the process, a womanís association with the man goes for a toss. I want my kids to settle down the right way. But as parents, we also have to respect their emotions.

Will she also take the acting route?

I canít speak for her. She seems a little confused. Maybe, there is a hidden desire.

When do we get to see you on the big screen again?

Iím doing a film, Ek Thi Rani Aisi bhi with Vinod Khanna, where Iím playing Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindiaís role.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank you

Hot Member

for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!