Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Rant: People saying TNA sucks

Follow us on Social Media

Ok again i see people saying TNA sucks.. clearly these people do not know about wrestling have no concept of what wrestling is about it is an insult to me as a tna fan to hear people saying stuff like that these people have no idea what entertainment is so i am going to list reasons why these people are wrong.

1. TNA has matches that are face vs face & heel vs heel
    2. TNA has interesting wrestlers and amazing matches on a weekly basis
    3. TNA outshines smackdown pretty much on a weekly basis
    4. one word. GUTCHECK.

I challenge anybody who says TNA sucks to watch it for 4 weeks. and then tell me it sucks

~ rant over ~

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Last Thursday everyone rated the show as 5 star, so I thought let's watch it and I did watch the whole show and I got bored This Thursday I didn't cuz if a 5 star show is that boring, how much other would be?
    A year ago I also downloaded a TNA pay-per-view where Kurt Angle's olymic medal was on the line, the whole show was throwaway. 2 times I tried to become TNA fan and both times I got disappointed

We rated it 5 because we know what is going on we know the storyline that is why i said watch it for 4 weeks consecutively and a PPV and if your still at the same opinion then you can say you tried and didn't like it.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    Ok again i see people saying TNA sucks.. clearly these people do not know about wrestling have no concept of what wrestling is about it is an insult to me as a tna fan to hear people saying stuff like that these people have no idea what entertainment is so i am going to list reasons why these people are wrong.

1. TNA has matches that are face vs face & heel vs heel
    2. TNA has interesting wrestlers and amazing matches on a weekly basis
    3. TNA outshines smackdown pretty much on a weekly basis
    4. one word. GUTCHECK.

I challenge anybody who says TNA sucks to watch it for 4 weeks. and then tell me it sucks

~ rant over ~
    Agree with you I watch TNA & WWE and TNA have a very interesting story lines.

Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    Agree with you I watch TNA & WWE and TNA have a very interesting story lines.
    Same here i watch both and I enjoy both but i don't know about you i am looking forwad to bound for glory more then i am HITC

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

TNA.........TNA...................TNA .....................

Yup I like it .

After watching Punk's documentary I regret why I didn't see ROH in 2004 that was awesome

It's Clobberin Time

Same here i watch both and I enjoy both but i don't know about you i am looking forwad to bound for glory more then i am HITC
    Yes me too

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    Last Thursday everyone rated the show as 5 star, so I thought let's watch it and I did watch the whole show and I got bored This Thursday I didn't cuz if a 5 star show is that boring, how much other would be?
    A year ago I also downloaded a TNA pay-per-view where Kurt Angle's olymic medal was on the line, the whole show was throwaway. 2 times I tried to become TNA fan and both times I got disappointed
    @twistofFate like I told you they watch it two times and think they know everything about it and scream it out to the world.

first and only comment from me to that topic. so dont reply on me @haters
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I've never said it sucks, but I've never said I like it either. Storylines are better, yes that's true, there's more variety. What bothers me is the 'retirement home of WWE' and Hogan. I don't just like that guy and there's few more guys. Also I just don't have the time to watch and get to know the history of it.

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    I've never said it sucks, but I've never said I like it either. Storylines are better, yes that's true, there's more variety. What bothers me is the 'retirement home of WWE' and Hogan. I don't just like that guy and there's few more guys. Also I just don't have the time to watch and get to know the history of it.
    first sorry thhat I post again here but WWE is the retiremant home of WCW and other companies. So no need to watch that too

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    first sorry thhat I post again here but WWE is the retiremant home of WCW and other companies. So no need to watch that too
    Well yes, but who cares about WCW?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I think TNA is great at the moment, you can call it a WWE retirement home but they got some great talent, great maches and the storyline at the moment is awesome.
    And i also regret not watching ROH back then, they had some of the best wrestlers there at the time saw in the documentary(Which was very good).

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I think TNA is great at the moment, you can call it a WWE retirement home but they got some great talent, great maches and the storyline at the moment is awesome.
    And i also regret not watching ROH back then, they had some of the best wrestlers there at the time saw in the documentary(Which was very good).
    Agreed and it i don't see them as WWE retirement current rosster as it is WWE would get there ass kicked in a 5 vs 5 elimination (i know it wont happen but it's part of my dream scanario) any 5 people from the wwe picked i could pick 5 from the tna roster who would win or atleast give them a run for there money... but i move off point TNA over the past couple of weeks has had better ratings then smackdown. just satying.. can all us people be wrong ?

TNA is like wwe's garbage can, whenever they fire someone they go to TNA

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

If you don't like TNA don't post here.. your one of the people who say's "tna sucks" and thats it. it is childish and disrespectful to those of us who love TNA. so take your opinion and post it somwhere else because this post is PRO TNA

If you don't like TNA don't post here.. your one of the people who say's "tna sucks" and thats it. it is childish and disrespectful to those of us who love TNA. so take your opinion and post it somwhere else because this post is PRO TNA

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

i got a little more into TNA !mpact and really like it
    Especially the Aces & Eights story line !

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    that has nothing to do with carbage can, thats because TNA is a equivalent Company to WWE. If you were a Wrestler would you go back to the indy's or worst? No, you would go to a Comapany who can offer you the same then WWE or quiite the same. So dont talk so much crap
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 10-08-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Seriously, think about it. TNA is #2 (some may say #1) wrestling company/brand (however you like to say). So it's the second best option. No wonder they go to TNA.