Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Gumrah gets a treat of 14 GRP!

Follow us on Social Media

Channel V’s popular show Gumrah gets highest score of 14 GRP in its entire season…

Channel V's Gumrah which focuses on teen crime, has got a record breaking 14 GRP this time. The show revolves around the real incidents of crime committed by teenagers. The show being hosted by Karan Kundra is doing well on the charts and now gaining a 14 GRP is a big achievement for the show. The 2nd best show on the channel ie Dil Dostii Dance has earned 10 GRPs. Combined shows of MTV India has earned 20 GRPs whereas Gumrah alone has gained 14 GRPs.

We got in touch with Vikas Gupta, the producer of the show. He said, "Yes, Gumraah has got the highest GRPs so far in the entire season 1 and 2. The show got extension twice. The show is on-air since January. We are very proud of the show. All the hard work of the channel and the production house collectively put up a good show that could be watched by all. The Production house is planning to celebrate soon."

Karan Kundra who hosts the show shares, "When I took up the show, I wasn't sure that what the effect would be. I loved the concept that it's on teenagers and crime. The kind of popularity, attention and goodwill the show is getting is fantastic. It's superb being a part of the show."