Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up RAW Match Revealed, Where Is Hornswoggle?, Cena’s Monday Plans Change Due to Rating

Follow us on Social Media

- As noted before, John Cena will indeed be live at Monday’s RAW from Sacramento, California. Cena has announced a Monday morning appearance on syndicated talk show “Live with Kelly & Michael.” Cena posted a Tout video that indicated his interview for Kelly & Michael was pre-taped this weekend. No word yet if that’s the case but if not, he will have to fly from New York to California on Monday.

F4Wonline reports that Cena originally was going to miss RAW this week but that changed when the low RAW rating came out last week. As noted, Vince McMahon’s return is another direct response to the low rating.

- Hornswoggle revealed on Twitter that he has been off the road for a few weeks after having his gallbladder removed.

- Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs. Titus O’Neil and Darren Young in a tag team tournament match will take place on this Monday’s RAW from Sacramento. The other semi-finals match will likely take place on next Friday’s SmackDown – Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow vs. Zack Ryder and Santino Marella.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post
    - As noted before, John Cena will indeed be live at Monday’s RAW from Sacramento, California. Cena has announced a Monday morning appearance on syndicated talk show “Live with Kelly & Michael.” Cena posted a Tout video that indicated his interview for Kelly & Michael was pre-taped this weekend. No word yet if that’s the case but if not, he will have to fly from New York to California on Monday.

F4Wonline reports that Cena originally was going to miss RAW this week but that changed when the low RAW rating came out last week. As noted, Vince McMahon’s return is another direct response to the low rating.
    For me, this was like reading what a football coach had to say after a match. "We had a tough game last week since we had many players injured, but Van Persie made a surprising return earlier today showing us the class we are all familar to".
    Funny how a show has, for so long by the way, been so much about one dude; Cena.
    But thanks for the news once again
    Respect

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    For me, this was like reading what a football coach had to say after a match. "We had a tough game last week since we had many players injured, but Van Persie made a surprising return earlier today showing us the class we are all familar to".
    Funny how a show has, for so long by the way, been so much about one dude; Cena.
    But thanks for the news once again
    Lets go Cena

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Thanks, it isn`t a fun thing to say but they need Cena. Although last weeks raw was just bad, that didn`t had much to do with cena not being at raw to me.

I am the best in the world at what i do.