Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Star Strongly Considering Retirement, WrestleMania Angle?

Follow us on Social Media

- The internal talk of Mark Henry retiring from WWE have been picking up lately. Henry’s contract is reportedly expiring before the year is over and officials are trying to get him re-signed. Henry turned down at least one extension and has told people close to him that he is strongly considering retirement.

One person close to Henry reports that he mentioned the idea of coming back for one more run and finishing up at WrestleMania 29 in 2013.

dR www.desirulez.net

For the majority of Henry's career, WWE wasted him but towards the end they are giving him some time to shine, I think he has had a good ending with the company but overall a bad career.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    For the majority of Henry's career, WWE wasted him but towards the end they are giving him some time to shine, I think he has had a good ending with the company but overall a bad career.
    I fully agree, WWE wasted him, but last 2 years were the first time he interested me, if WWE would assure him at least the same run as last year i hope he stays, if they don`t than i it`s better for him to retire.

I am the best in the world at what i do.