Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Cool dR Present dR *SmackDown* Episode No.1

Follow us on Social Media

Welcome to dR *SmackDown*

dR *SmackDown*

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to dR Smackdown . I know you all bought the ticket to see this great show but great is not enough to describe our show . We are even bigger than that

The biggest show in sports entertainment brand in wrestling history dR Wrestling . Tonight is going to be really big because it's our first episode of dR Smackdown So are you ready for it .

But before you get ready don't you wanna know who is your Gm .

(crowd cheers yes . yes.yes)

So Dr wrestling universe get ready I present to you the new Smackdown Gm .......

Ting Tong

--

Ting Tong Ting Tong

- ladies and gentlemen can i have your attention please i just received an E-mail from SD Anonymous General Manager
    And i quote - " Welcome dR Universe . Tonight is going to be really big because it's our first episode of dR Smackdown but i want to tell u one thing that i am not going to manage the 1st episode of SD i will give this opportunity to

Raw Gm - Phenomenal X

But don't Worry You will get A Grand Surprise From My Side in The End of The Show

Gm [Phenomenal X] - we will kick off DR Smackdown with Singles Competition

Singles match: EidenA$$HOLE vs TheLegendKiller

Finish: Pinfall

finisher: RKO

Description: This was a good match to watch i't back and forth both of the wrestlers made there greatest moves and a lot of high flying moves by the both guys, And there was a lot of roll ups in the match the crowd enjoyed i't very match, But at the end EidenA$$HOLE had a step on his opponent and after TheLegendKiller countered EidenA$$HOLE finishing move and hits his own finishing move RKO And the winner of the match is TheLegendKiller.

Backstage segment

As the GM walks to the backstage area he sees Twistoffate and Randy310 arguing and the GM Talk to them GM: What are you two arguing about? Twistoffate: He is walking around with an ego saying he is the best in the company and no one can stop him from doing what he wants, Randy310: Yes i'm the best and no one can stop me from doing what i want not you not anyone else from doing what i want, Twistoffate: You think you are unstoppable well what do you think about facing me in the ring tonight and show me and everyone else that you are unstoppable and if you beat me i will be the first guy to admit you are the best Randy310: Though i don't need to prove that i'm better than you but if you want to face the greatest man in the company than i accept your challenge and this match will be an a walk in the park for me GM: Ok i't been decided that Twistoffate will face Randy310 and by the way this match will be next.

TwistofFate vs Randy310

Finish: Count out

Winner: Draw

Description: this match was a competitive match, I't was great two opponents as everyone showed a lot of heart in the match, Everyone used there weapons from signatures to finishers and no one got the three from there opponent, And after Randy310 tried to cheat to get the win he through TwistofFate out side of the ring and the ref started counting and they started beating each other outside of the ring and than out of nowhere twistoffate hits his signature move Twist Of Fate and as Randy310 is on the flour the ref said the reaching the 8 count and as TwistofFate tried to enter the ring before the count out Randy310 grabbed TwistofFate leg while trying to enter the ring and the ref continued counting until he reached the 10 and no one entered the ring and the match ended by Draw

Backstage Segment:

As the GM walks to the locker room he enters The Thread Destroyers locker room and he sees EidenA$$hole and there manager Natalija and Insideout sitting down GM: Can you both EidenA$$hole Natalija leave for a moment as i need to talk to Insideout in private, EidenA$$hole: What do you want from Insideout? GM: this is a discussion that only me and him can about, Insidout: EidenA$$hole, Natalija i'ts alright i will be fine let me talk to him, Natalija: Ok, But if you need anything just call us we will be waiting outside, Insideout: I'ts alright, GM: Now we need to talk about what happened last Monday night Insideout: There is nothing to talk about, GM: yes there is, The women you saw made you lose your match against Twistoffate last Monday, Now the most important thing that you have a huge match on your mind today as you will be facing the WHC Komani in a champion vs champion match and i't looks like you are already thinking about the women you saw on Raw so you have to think about the match and leave the women on the back of your mind, Insideout: Don't worry my mind is on the match and be sure that i will win the match against the WHC as i'm the best and no one can beat me ever, GM: Ok, Get ready because your match will be after the commercial break and than the GM leaves the Thread Destroyers Locker room

Champion vs Champion: Insideout vs Konami

Finisher G.T.S

Winner: Konami

Description: This was an awesome match, I't deserves to be called the main event as the match was a back and fourth match there was high flying moves, submission moves everything that you want to see in a wrestling match, I't still looked that Insideout was thinking about something else other than the match that he wasn't focusing on the match itself, And when Insideout tried to hit his finisher Konami countered and then a girl comes into the arena and distract Insideout And then komani took advantage of that and hit his own move the GTS and Konami pinned Insideout And Start celebrating his win.

Ting Tong Ting Tong

- ladies and gentlemen can i have your attention please i just received an E-mail from SD Anonymous General Manager
    And i quote - " Damn Awesome Match Konami but i don't think the End was fair at all. Insideout got distracted by a girl and u took Advantage of that which is not right And i am not going to Tolerate all this
    So Ref.
    "RESTART THE MATCH RIGHT NOW"

Konami - WHAT !!

and then Konami start argue with referee and then Insideout Hits him with spear
    And the winner of the match is Insideout.

Finisher Spear

Winner: Insideout

- on 8th Oct. At Monday Night dR Raw Randy310 And TheLegendKiller will go one on one and the Winner will get a Finisher - R.K.O and Punt

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I LOVED IT!!! The tension, the fights and of course the controversial shit to end the show with
    Money well spent on both tickets and expensive, but delicious popcorn!

PS: On RAW, you could also make an "after RAW went off the air" event
    Respect

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Not that great show because there wasn't me on the show.

But good job MATE I have to say you are making a good show

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Yes I won

I love the anonymous GM

Hehe I love that girl too who keeps distracting me

It's Clobberin Time

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    I LOVED IT!!! The tension, the fights and of course the controversial shit to end the show with
    Money well spent on both tickets and expensive, but delicious popcorn!

PS: On RAW, you could also make an "after RAW went off the air" event

Did you notice at some places your name is spelled as Konami sometimes I read it as Sunami

It's Clobberin Time

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Awesome !!!!

And i am still undefeated

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

AWESOME Backstage Segments , Main Event , My Match and dR Down's Gm
    -I won against Eiden, now I need a Intercontinental Title shot but first of all lettme deal with Randy310 at #RawisLegendKiller. btw I won with a RKO so you know how fast I can strike an RKO on anybody
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

SMACKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GREAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD JOB to the gms to chairmans and the competitors.
    Make some house shows,because I can't survive all the weekend without DR WRESTLING

21-1 time to riot

Great jobs! Very much fun reading this!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Did you notice at some places your name is spelled as Konami sometimes I read it as Sunami
    Haha, didn't notice it until now. But some? Actually, he misspelled it 6 times while he spelled it correctly once
    Respect

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

nice

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    Haha, didn't notice it until now. But some? Actually, he misspelled it 6 times while he spelled it correctly once
    I'ts all PSY fault.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

This is awesome - Had a great match with with TwistOfFate now that I am done with him and he knows that I am the best in the world its time to deal with LegendKiller, LegendKiller enjoy the rko and the punt while you can cuz at raw you will be defeated and you will need a head surgery I am gonna punt you so hard that you forget what a rko and a punt even is

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    This is awesome - Had a great match with with TwistOfFate now that I am done with him and he knows that I am the best in the world its time to deal with LegendKiller, LegendKiller enjoy the rko and the punt while you can cuz at raw you will be defeated and you will need a head surgery I am gonna punt you so hard that you forget what a rko and a punt even is
    you didn't win it was a draw do you not have the ability to read? I am undefeated in every match that i have had thus far. you have not fought for the intercontinental title posted tweets or done anything to show your worthy your a 2nd rate talker and you repeat other people's insults because you can't think of your own.

so in closing

you didnt "take care of me"
    you didnt win
    and you dont deserve anything.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

The show was as good as a show can be without having RooftopRKO on it

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    you didn't win it was a draw do you not have the ability to read? I am undefeated in every match that i have had thus far. you have not fought for the intercontinental title posted tweets or done anything to show your worthy your a 2nd rate talker and you repeat other people's insults because you can't think of your own.

so in closing

you didnt "take care of me"
    you didnt win
    and you dont deserve anything.
    Who said I won? I am undefeated as well, how many matches did you have?......it doesn't matter how many matches you had I am the best in the world but you, you already know that

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    its time to deal with LegendKiller, LegendKiller enjoy the rko and the punt while you can cuz at raw you will be defeated and you will need a head surgery I am gonna punt you so hard that you forget what a rko and a punt even is
    I think u didn't saw the RKO which Eiden got! Don't worry I'll show u that -Stay Over Confident Randy310!
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Randy your a jobber and a pain in the ass you have no verbal skill at all same old repeated posts over and over again man.. i wish i was heel because i would end you.

Banned www.desirulez.net

What is this? The best of the best of the best of the best aka Nepali Keta is not on the show. Let me gurantee this to the dR Universe!! I will find out who the Anonymous GM is and I will beat the hell out of him next friday night on dR Smackdown since there is no rule saying you cant touch the GM!

Quote Originally Posted by ηєραℓι кєтα View Post
    What is this? The best of the best of the best of the best aka Nepali Keta is not on the show. Let me gurantee this to the dR Universe!! I will find out who the Anonymous GM is and I will beat the hell out of him next friday night on dR Smackdown since there is no rule saying you cant touch the GM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast