Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Sooraj receives mysterious notes during Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar

Follow us on Social Media

While everyone is busy with the preparations of the big day, Sooraj is worried as he is receiving mysterious notes during STAR Parivaar Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar.

Our source from Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar tells us, "Everyone is doing their bit to make the event memorable. Indu has taken the responsibility of decorating the venue, while Naitik and Krishna would be welcoming the guests. Bhabasa is supervising them all. While everyone at the event are busy with the last minute preparations Sooraj is worried as he is receiving mysterious notes during the event. He is trying his best to find out who is sending him the notes."

The source adds, "Sooraj has taken up the task of making Mary Komís presence extremely special. He wants to make this day memorable for her. Surprisingly, he receives some clues that are left for him by through mysterious notes. One of the notes says Ootti."

When contacted, a worried Sooraj says, "I was completely perplexed as I was not familiar with the word. In the meanwhile I received another note, which mentioned a list of ingredients like beans, green peas, onion, ginger etc. I was completely puzzled, but Sandhyaji came to my rescue and informed me that Ootti is a special dish of Manipur. I was wondering, who has been leaving these notes for me and recipe of Ootti."

Will Sooraj find out who is leaving the notes for him? Will he be able to cook Ootti? To find out watch STAR Parivaar Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar with Mary Kom only on STAR Plus, Saturday 6th Oct at 10PM.