Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thumbs down Contractal Negotiations Between Chris Jericho and WWE Breakdown

Follow us on Social Media

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that negotiations between WWE and Chris Jericho have broken down in recent weeks. WWE had hope to sign Jericho to a new deal but Jericho was not happy with the control the company wanted over his outside activities.

Jericho who is also a musician asked for complete control over his contract, while WWE wanted him to consider wrestling with them his top priority and to have control over his non-wrestling projects.

Had WWE agreed to Jericho's terms he would have been open to returning as soon as this month on a contract which had forty to fifty dates per year, including full-time for cycles and even assisting the developmental program. Jericho also wanted to choose when he appeared for WWE including having time off for tour dates with his band Fozzy, WWE was not in favor of this and thus negotiations ended.

COMMENT: WWE seemly want full control over their contracted talent, Is this a good or bad thing?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Damn, i would`ve loved to see Y2J back already. I kinda get where WWE is coming from but come on it`s Y2J, he`s a future hall of famer and they know fozzy comes first at the moment. And seriously, having full control over his non-wrestling projects thats just bs. He`s a f*n legend so just give him a contract with his demands, he`s has always been great for the company and we all know what he brings to the table.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Jericho will bring more viewers to RAW and SD ..

wwe don't get it

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

y2j should come back

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*