dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Jeff Hardy Interview - Getting Past "His Demons", Matt, & More

Follow us on Social Media

TNA Wrestler, the "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy recently sat down with Phoenix New Times to promote the upcoming Bound for Glory pay-per-view. He talked very candidly about his life, overcoming past "demons", his brother Matt and a whole lot more. You can read the interview in its entirety by following the link above.

On leaving WWE and trouble with TNA: "A lot of people think I got fired from WWE. I didn't. I left there a top guy in a great position and had such a good run over that course of three years. But, yeah, things like the fire, the suspensions, the arrests, the charges...all of that is very mentally draining. It's been over a year now since I've been back and had my "one more shot." Around this time last year was when all that was going on and everything's just been real solid and real good. And now it's all about one more match. Basically I'm forgetting all that stuff, the demons and the dark days and I'm focusing on my biggest payoff. And redemption is to become world champion again."

On Matt Hardy's YouTube scare in 2011: "Yeah, I hated it. I hated everything he put up. I was embarrassed for him. But that was just stuff that he was going through. If I'm going to put something on YouTube it's just going to be fun."

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

for sharing
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Insideout your awesome !! thank you

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Thanks!

I am the best in the world at what i do.