Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Akshay's 'Oh My God' suit on auction for charity

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has put one of his suits from the film "Oh My God" on auction for charity. The proceeds will go to Muktangan schools.
    "Someone has rightly said, 'No one has ever become poor by giving'. And taking that thought forward, I'm auctioning one of my suits from 'Oh My God'," tweeted Akshay.
    "The proceeds of this will go to Muktangan, who currently needs Rs.15 lakh to cover 60 percent of one of their pre-primary school's annual budget for the academic year 2012-2013. Come join me, spread the word and let's 'Fund the Change'," he added.
    Akshay, who was recently blessed with a daughter, has been receiving praises galore for "Oh My God", which deals with the merchandising of religion in the country.
    The film is an adaptation of Paresh Rawal's Gujarati play "Kanji Virrudh Kanji", and Paresh features in it as an atheist. Akshay plays god in the film.
    ...being a human...

New Arrivals

Quote Originally Posted by Caasanova View Post
    Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has put one of his suits from the film "Oh My God" on auction for charity. The proceeds will go to Muktangan schools.
    "Someone has rightly said, 'No one has ever become poor by giving'. And taking that thought forward, I'm auctioning one of my suits from 'Oh My God'," tweeted Akshay.
    "The proceeds of this will go to Muktangan, who currently needs Rs.15 lakh to cover 60 percent of one of their pre-primary school's annual budget for the academic year 2012-2013. Come join me, spread the word and let's 'Fund the Change'," he added.
    Akshay, who was recently blessed with a daughter, has been receiving praises galore for "Oh My God", which deals with the merchandising of religion in the country.
    The film is an adaptation of Paresh Rawal's Gujarati play "Kanji Virrudh Kanji", and Paresh features in it as an atheist. Akshay plays god in the film.

great stuff and move by the producers and akshay as they are pretty much working poor chidrens benefit his thoughts are really appreciated and i think will also help in promotion of his new movie as these days many new works are done by stars for their movies promotion