Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Cool Exclusive: Detailed Information On Jeff Hardy's Current Situation With TNA & Future

Follow us on Social Media

PWInsider is reporting Jeff Hardy wants to return to WWE in 2013 when his current TNA contract expires. The report goes on to say Hardy wants to return to WWE for the big money contract as he's lost quite a bit with his legal proceedings over the last few years.

Sources very close to the situation who claim this is not entirely accurate.

According to our sources, Hardy would be open to returning to WWE, but one source stressed, most wrestlers always are. Currently, Hardy would like to take time off as he wants to take care of his mind and body.

Reportedly, Hardy is in good enough financial standing that he can afford to take time off and doesn't need to rush to the next big paycheck.

PWInsider reported TNA is trying to do whatever they can to keep Hardy, the company's top merchandise seller, on its roster. WZ can confirm this is true. TNA has been aggressively pushing Hardy to re-sign and has talked about putting the world title on him to help persuade Hardy to remain with the company.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Thanks, quite interesting news but i`m not sure what to think about it.
    At the moment TNA is way more interesting than WWE and TNA treats Jeff great so, i get he wants to make more money but is that the most important?
    I mean at the moment he is doing great with his career but will that be the same if he goes back to WWE? Will they use him wisely?
    I hope he makes the right move for his career, what the best move is, is something only Jeff knows but lets hope iff he goes to WWE it isn`t only for the money

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Thanks, quite interesting news but i`m not sure what to think about it.
    At the moment TNA is way more interesting than WWE and TNA treats Jeff great so, i get he wants to make more money but is that the most important?
    I mean at the moment he is doing great with his career but will that be the same if he goes back to WWE? Will they use him wisely?
    I hope he makes the right move for his career, what the best move is, is something only Jeff knows but lets hope iff he goes to WWE it isn`t only for the money
    I agree i think going to the WWE would be a huge mistake TNA is way more entertaining and has way better opportunity's and storylines.. granted the pay probably aint as great as WWE but hopefully he will weigh out the pro's and cons and stay at TNA. as a jeff hardy fan myself i will support him whatever he does i have followed his career from the start from the feud with essay rios all the way to TNA. and i think he is better off at TNA

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Delete this post accidental double post