Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage News on Punk Storyline, Gabriel Pulled, More

Follow us on Social Media

- WWE.com caught up with legends "Cowboy" Bill Watts and Danny Hodge after paying appreciation to Jim Ross at last night's RAW. Watts called JR one of the top talents in the business. Watts also put over Hodge and how strong his grip still is these days.

- Justin Gabriel revealed on Twitter that he was scheduled to wrestle on last night's RAW but the match was nixed right before it began. He tweeted:

"30 seconds before I was supposed to step through the curtain my match got cut. Got to love live TV! Anything can happen!"

- Expect more WWE Legends to appear on RAW to encourage WWE Champion CM Punk to face John Cena at Hell In a Cell. The idea is that the Legends will convince Punk to face Cena so he can earn the title of "Best In the World." Jim Ross played the role on last night's RAW after recent appearances by Bret Hart and Mick Foley.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I had loved to see Gabriel in action. I really want to know why they cut him off?? I mean Raw was so awesome this Week
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    I had loved to see Gabriel in action. I really want to know why they cut him off?? I mean Raw was so awesome this Week
    You`re exactly right, Raw was really bad this week so i also wanna know why the cut him off. I mean he atleast always brings something exciting to the ring. As for the CM Punk storyline, i like all those guest appearances cause they are legends, its always great to see them around and they stil can talk the talk but we got the point with the storyline. If they keep bringing legends to tell punk he needs to do it blah blah its just a waste of air time cause its been said several times already. Come on WWE creative team.. Do your name honor and be CREATIVE. Don`t make raw become like Smackdown

I am the best in the world at what i do.