dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Ricardo Rodriguez Makes His Masked WWE Debut Against Sin Cara

Follow us on Social Media

As of late, Rodriguez has been given a larger wrestling role, last seen wrestling this past Monday during Raw, but like most of his performances in the past, he has played the role of the incompetent ring announcer—until a recent taping of Saturday Morning Slam.

Desperate to push the rumored Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara match at WrestleMania 29, it seems the WWE has brought back Ricardo Rodriguez's masked gimmick.

During the taping of Saturday Morning Slam this past Tuesday in Buffalo, N.Y., Ricardo Rodriguez (as the masked wrestler El Local, sporting his old FCW Chimaera costume) made his WWE masked debut against Sin Cara.

Ricardo lost the match, but he was never unmasked, leaving those in attendance thinking that the man behind the mask was someone else.

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

NIce finally they push the Guy. His last performance was so weak. I hated what WWE did to him that day. specially the part where ADR said he is just an announcer not a wrestler
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 10-01-2012 at 08:41 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Great to see RR getting a push as wrestler, getting a bit tired of him only being ADR`s personal ring anouncer. And i watched a couple of his old matches a while ago and he actually isn`t that bad.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net