Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default 'I generally don't read books'- Karishma Tanna

Follow us on Social Media

Karishma Tanna speaks on her role as Rani Pari on SAB TV's upcoming show

Rani Pari (Karishma Tanna) is the head of Pari Lok, in fact she has all the combined powers of the fairies. She can do anything she wishes to at the wave of her magic wand.

Despite being authoritative, Rani Pari is also sweet and simple. Karishma explains, "As I am a Rani Pari I have to be authoritative and dominating. Nevertheless I also have a very calm and simple expression on my face."

Karishma agrees that it's a challenge to Rani Pari. She explains, "To play Fairy Queen I had to work on my body language, mannerisms and develop a base in my voice."

Karishma like her co-actresses loves her fairy attire. She points out, "The colours are very international gold and beige. It's a symbol of richness and royalty."

What are her favourite books on fairies? She replies, "I generally don't read books as my head starts hurting. However right now I am reading the trilogy of Mahadev."

Does she believe in fairies? She answers, "Fairies in real life are people who are good to you- they can even be your mom and dad."