Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Learn the art of flirting from your favourite TV stars

Follow us on Social Media

Ever wonder what it really takes to hit all the right notes with men and women? Gone are the days when a cheesy “hi bye” or “buying drinks” was the only way to flirt around.

If you folks really want to master the art of flirting like a true pro, then you have to learn the tricks of the trade. And who better than your favourite TV stars to act as Cupid and guide you to become the woo master. Now, let’s all pay attention and heed the flirting tips from the celebs. Read on…

Krystle Dsouza- I dislike if a girl flirts around with boys. It should be a boy who should make the first move. Women are not bold enough to flirt. I don’t know about others, but a guy who wants to flirt with me has to treat me with Amul dark chocolate ice-cream and praise me a lot and should not say bad things about me at all. I think this can make me happy and you never know I might say yes also. (wink).

Karan Wahi- I am the wrong person to ask. I tried to flirt around with each and every girl on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa but nobody gave me any bhao (laughs). But all I can say is just be yourself and always have a smile on your lips. Smile is contagious and can make you so much approachable. A smile lights up your face and draws people to you. And having a good sense of humour always works.'

Niaa Sharma- Well… all I could say is carry yourself well and always have confidence in you and maintain dignity. Have an up- market attitude which acts as a differentiator. And when it comes to me, first of all I hate people who flirt and a person who is readily available for anyone and everyone is a big no-no for me.

Karan Kundra- I think I am the worst person who can suggest tips of flirting. I am simply bad at it. If I ever meet a girl, I will just go mum and become standstill. I would not know how to react. But yes, I think conversation works and if any girl wants to woo me, she has to have a blend of beauty with brains.

Kavita Kaushik- Well, one should be intelligent and know know how to strike up the conversation. Secondly, he should have a good sense of humor and thirdly he or she should stay fit and look good. One should carry himself or herself properly as physical appearance makes a lot of difference.

Ashish Kapoor- Personally, I am a very shy person. In fact, in my all relationships, girls have come ahead and proposed me… so now you can imagine the situation (laughs). But if you really like a person and want to propose him or her…then you must learn about his or her likes and dislikes. Then plan something special that brings smile on the face… like taking out for movies, pampering, giving flowers and chocolates and make them feel special. So it’s all about feelings and I am sure it works.