Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Question Who is going to be my Tag Team Partner ??

    Follow us on Social Media





    Who is going to be my Tag Team Partner ??

  2. #2
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    I am!


  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Another Team
    Nyc


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    And Before U Get Ur Title Shot
    U Want To Face Us
    Moaz333 & Dr Prince vs Prohunderd & a1v4r


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  5. #5
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    thats cool
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  6. #6
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    And Before U Get Ur Title Shot
    U Want To Face Us
    Moaz333 & Dr Prince vs Prohunderd & a1v4r
    You got it

  7. #7
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    stop talking about title shots. The Thread-Destroyers play in another league than all of you. We are Tag Team Greatness, We are Royals of that division and you are just peasants. We started that here We are the inventor of the Tag division, We are playing that Game and you all are chessmen that we just move over the Board how we want it. If you ever step in the Ring with us make sure you spoke with your family before, it be the last time you dit it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  8. #8
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    New Team

    Welcome to our kingdom . You are not worth to fight the Royality but since we are out of opponents we give you a chance . Just like Eiden said above you will be lucky if you ever step in the ring with the greatest tag team of all time in Dr history - The Thread Destroyers . Remember whenever you post a promo for us keep your head bowed down while typing in order to show us some respect .



    It's Clobberin Time

  9. #9
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    New Team

    Welcome to our kingdom . You are not worth to fight the Royality but since we are out of opponents we give you a chance . Just like Eiden said above you will be lucky if you ever step in the ring with the greatest tag team of all time in Dr history - The Thread Destroyers . Remember whenever you post a promo for us keep your head bowed down while typing in order to show us some respect .
    and kiss the ground on that we walk after it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  10. #10
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    stop talking about title shots. The Thread-Destroyers play in another league than all of you. We are Tag Team Greatness, We are Royals of that division and you are just peasants. We started that here We are the inventor of the Tag division, We are playing that Game and you all are chessmen that we just move over the Board how we want it. If you ever step in the Ring with us make sure you spoke with your family before, it be the last time you dit it
    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    New Team

    Welcome to our kingdom . You are not worth to fight the Royality but since we are out of opponents we give you a chance . Just like Eiden said above you will be lucky if you ever step in the ring with the greatest tag team of all time in Dr history - The Thread Destroyers . Remember whenever you post a promo for us keep your head bowed down while typing in order to show us some respect .
    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    and kiss the ground on that we walk after it
    What the hell are you doing guys? They are not your opponents yet, You can both of you shoot you promos at your opponent only, So both of you have to wait until your opponent is been decided.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  11. #11
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    What the hell are you doing guys? They are not your opponents yet, You can both of you shoot you promos at your opponent only, So both of you have to wait until your opponent is been decided.

    We can't wait to beat them



    It's Clobberin Time

  12. #12
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    and kiss the ground on that we walk after it

    We are such a$$hole's



    It's Clobberin Time

  13. #13
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    We can't wait to beat them
    One last thing, I't looks i've been decided to be the GM of this game, So i'm gonna the winners of the matches by how good your promos are.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  14. #14
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    New Team

    Welcome to our kingdom . You are not worth to fight the Royality but since we are out of opponents we give you a chance . Just like Eiden said above you will be lucky if you ever step in the ring with the greatest tag team of all time in Dr history - The Thread Destroyers . Remember whenever you post a promo for us keep your head bowed down while typing in order to show us some respect .

    Just Bring It

  15. #15
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    What the hell are you doing guys? They are not your opponents yet, You can both of you shoot you promos at your opponent only, So both of you have to wait until your opponent is been decided.
    the thread destroyers waiting for no one, We dont care about GM's, Rules and orders from others we making them. They formed Tag Teams and that is enough to make the destroyers angry. They wanted attention now they got atttention. Dont play with fire kids or else you get hurt
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  16. #16
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    One last thing, I't looks i've been decided to be the GM of this game, So i'm gonna the winners of the matches by how good your promos are.
    hell no
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  17. #17
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    the thread destroyers waiting for no one, We dont care about GM's, Rules and orders from others we making them. They formed Tag Teams and that is enough to make the destroyers angry. They wanted attention now they got atttention. Dont play with fire kids or else you get hurt
    No Problem Man
    We Want To Play With Fire


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  18. #18
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    the thread destroyers waiting for no one, We dont care about GM's, Rules and orders from others we making them. They formed Tag Teams and that is enough to make the destroyers angry. They wanted attention now they got atttention. Dont play with fire kids or else you get hurt
    We are coming to kick your Candy A$$ and when you what let's go two on two

  19. #19
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    What now? We have a Team Name , The belts and also a Team Siggy. You Rookies cant compare to us!!
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  20. #20
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    One last thing, I't looks i've been decided to be the GM of this game, So i'm gonna the winners of the matches by how good your promos are.
    Which means we will be undefeated forever

    Maybe we should face in Wwe12 . Both controlled by CPU



    It's Clobberin Time

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •