Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Default Hulk Hogan Lobbies For The Return Of Devon

Follow us on Social Media

Hulk Hogan Lobbies For The Return Of Devon

Hulk Hogan responded to a fan question regarding Devon. On his Twitter page, Hogan wrote the following: I want Devon back more than anybody and on top of everything else hes a quality person and a gift from the man above,HH.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

A little too late Hogan, Devon contract already done and there is nothing to be done about i't, Now i't all depends on Devon if he wants to come back to TNA or choose another company.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    A little too late Hogan, Devon contract already done and there is nothing to be done about i't, Now i't all depends on Devon if he wants to come back to TNA or choose another company.
    Totally agree, if hogan really thinks that much of Devon why did he let his contract expire.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

He want's him because he nows that DEVON is a great wrestler and its good for the company

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I think it's all about image, Hogan doesn't want Devon, he wants people to think he wants Devon. Hopefully Bully Ray will follow...

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I think it's all about image, Hogan doesn't want Devon, he wants people to think he wants Devon. Hopefully Bully Ray will follow...
    agree. the dicision is made. thats just PR. and I hop Bully Ray gets the world heavyweight championship befor he left
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post

Yup , trying to be a good person on camera . If he really wanted him his contract would have been renewed before he quit

It's Clobberin Time

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Yup , trying to be a good person on camera . If he really wanted him his contract would have been renewed before he quit
    Hulk doesn't have any power on the wrestlers contracts so he can't renew anything the only who can do that is Dixie Carter.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel