Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Was apprehensive to take up Prakash Jha's 'Chakravyuh': Esha Gupta

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Esha Gupta, who is all set to shed her glamorous image in Prakash Jha's upcoming film 'Chakravyuh', says she was initially apprehensive to play an IPS officer in the the film. The 23-year-old former model, who was previously seen in 'Jannat 2' and 'Raaz 3', says many people told her that it was too early for her to take on the gritty role.
    "I was initially worried to take up the project. People were telling me not to opt for 'Chakravyuh' because it wasn't a glamorous character. But I took it as a challenge and believed in Prakash sir, who has given a new height to the
    career of Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone through his films," Esha said. The actress, who was in the capital to launch Nokia's new application City Lens, said she is happy to work with Jha.
    "When you are meeting him for the first time, he comes across as a very intimidating personality. But in real life, he is completely opposite. He is an introvert person and takes time to open-up. The best thing about him is that he doesn't demand respect rather he commands it. I really don't know how did he manage to shoot hundred people under one frame," she said.

...being a human...