Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default Default When do you think Ziggler will cash in?

    Follow us on Social Media





    Me personally I want to see Ziggler cash in his Money In The Bank briefcase at Hell In A Cell right after the World Heavyweight Championship Hell In A Cell match is over, cue Ziggler's music as he picks his spot when the champion is most vulnerable especially after being in a hellacious Hell In A Cell match, the champion is weak and vulnerable and Ziggler being in the right place at the right time then cashes in successfully to become World Heavyweight Champion

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  2. #2
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    Me personally I want to see Ziggler cash in his Money In The Bank briefcase at Hell In A Cell right after the World Heavyweight Championship Hell In A Cell match is over, cue Ziggler's music as he picks his spot when the champion is most vulnerable especially after being in a hellacious Hell In A Cell match, the champion is weak and vulnerable and Ziggler being in the right place at the right time then cashes in successfully to become World Heavyweight Champion
    I agree

  3. #3
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Survivor series or TLC



    It's Clobberin Time

  4. #4
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Royal Rumble

  5. #5
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    As fast as possible
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    No , I hope he first get rid of Vickie Guererro , then he turns semi-face , and then he chalenges the actual champ to a 1 on 1 match for the title and wins it with a new finishing move to become full-face .
    Hey I know i`m dreaming but don't mind me , I just hate Vickie Guererro , i always roll forward when she infects my wonderfull monitor with her presence

  7. #7
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    No , I hope he first get rid of Vickie Guererro , then he turns semi-face , and then he chalenges the actual champ to a 1 on 1 match for the title and wins it with a new finishing move to become full-face .
    Hey I know i`m dreaming but don't mind me , I just hate Vickie Guererro , i always roll forward when she infects my wonderfull monitor with her presence
    She aint that bad really, and ziggler is a way better heel then he ever would be face he get's cheered by the fans even against the likes of orton even with vickie by his side dolf ziggler is definatly going to go far and i put money on him being WHWC at or the end of HIAC.

  8. #8
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    After Sheamus lose the title.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  9. #9
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I hope he waits until the Elimination Chamber, but I don't want to see Sheamus retain the World Championship again..





  10. #10
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    I hope as soon as possible, would like to see Ziggler having a great run as WHC. So hopefully HIAC but i don`t count on it.
    Just hope to see Sheamus lose te title and ADR being out of the WHC picture but that ain`t gonna happen soon.


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  11. #11
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    ADR being out of the WHC picture but that ain`t gonna happen soon.
    I think you dont have to wait that long
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  12. #12
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    I think you dont have to wait that long
    i would like to see orton as a front runner and ziggler as WHC

  13. #13
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    I think you dont have to wait that long
    I ment both of those two happening haha. ADR is gonna be out of the WHC picture quite soon but i think Sheamus isn`t in a long shot.


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  14. #14
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    The perfect HIAC would be ADR winning the title and Ziggler cashing his briefcase in. ADR would be mad.


  15. #15
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    jap i agree

  16. #16
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    I think at HIAC

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •