Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default “Please call me ‘Hit Man Hashmi’”: Emraan Hashmi

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood’s ‘Serial Kisser’ Emraan Hashmi’s recent run of success at the box office has people calling him ‘Hit Man Hashmi’ and the actor says it is better than being called serial kisser.
    Emraan said: “It’s better than serial kisser. Please give me that term (‘Hit Man Hashmi’), and everyone use that because I am sick of ‘serial kisser’. I think ‘Hit man Hashmi’ is something I would take right now. I can use it for my entire career.”
    The actor’s success is being compared to Sallu’s success, who has been the king of the box office in recent times with films like “Dabangg”, “Bodyguard” and “Ek Tha Tiger”. And Salman recently called Emraan the most underrated actor
    Emraan, however thinks he’s luckier than Sallu.
    “I think I am luckier because I am kissing and crossing that mark. I think I am luckier than Salman. He’s very unfortunate he doesn’t get to kiss,” Emraan said.
    Emraan is currently shooting for “Ek Thi Daayan” and romantic-comedy “Ghanchakkar”.
    ...being a human...

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

The God of Hunk! My IDOL for life! What you truly call a MAN!
    Thumbs up for the awesome share, Sir! He's been my idol for years now. Absolutely love his work in movies, i love him and Bipasha Basu together in movie Raaz 3. The chemistry between the two ... Astonishing!