Retired Staff

Default Deepika is also shooting in Delhi!

Follow us on Social Media

Delhiites may be feeling restless because of the sweltering heat in the city, but what is cool is that the heat ain’t stopping film stars from coming here.

Pehle, we brought you pictures straight from the sets of Raju Hirani’s 3 Idiots. And on Day II of the shooting schedule in the city, we got to catch up with the leading lady – Kareena Kapoor, who was probably shooting for the same scene, as there was no dress change. Kareena, who plays Neha in the film said, “I’m having a fun time shooting here. And I’m going to be here for a while.”

Deepika Padukone came to the city too. However, she was clueless about Kareena being in Delhi and that too in the same hotel! “Oh, I did not know that Kareena was here. I thought she is in Ladakh. I haven’t met her
    yet,” she said.

And while we got Deepika talking about Bebo, we also asked her if it bothered her that Kareena wanted to essay the role of Meera (that’s Deepika’s character) opposite Saif Ali Khan in Love Aaj Kal. “No. Imitiaz offered me the film even before Jab We Met had released. In fact, Imtiaz had offered me the film even before Om Shanti Om. But if I were in Kareena’s place, I would’ve felt the same,” said Deepika.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You Dear