View Poll Results: How would you Rate Smackdown 21st September 2012 ?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • *****

    9 69.23%
  • ****

    3 23.08%
  • ***

    2 15.38%
  • **

    0 0%
  • *

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Question How would you Rate Smackdown 21st September 2012 ?

    Follow us on Social Media





    How would you Rate Smackdown 21st September 2012 ?

  2. #2
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    5 Stars it had an AWESOME Ending

  3. #3
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    I have only watched int version now cause I couldn't wait for full version because of Edge


    I will rate after watching full version



    It's Clobberin Time

  4. #4
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    4 Stars

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  5. #5
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    another sub-par smackdown if they don't do something to liven it up a lil i aint going to bother because all the action happens on raw only thing keeping me watching smackdown is team friendship

  6. #6
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Kane and Daniel Bryan stole the Show. first the interview with Edge was Great and funny to watch. The backstage segments of them both were funny as hell specially when bryan jumped out of that box. And the ending was the icing on the cake. never saw so many chairshot at one time 5++++ Stars from me. only bad thing: Like allways the damn Raw reviews

    Give Bryan and Kane an own Show or at least a youtube show
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  7. #7

    Default

    Nothing less than 5 stars. I laughed the whole time at Kane and D.Bryan...the ending was awesome! Those 2 make WWE watchable... also the segment involving Brodus Clay was interesting.

  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    4 stars.1 star is excluded because Dolph Ziggler lost to Sheamus for the 10,000th time
    Last edited by boygenious46; 09-21-2012 at 11:38 PM.

  9. #9
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    4 stars.1 star is excluded because Dolph Ziggler lost to Sheamus for the 10,000th time

  10. #10
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Kane and Daniel Bryan stole the Show. first the interview with Edge was Great and funny to watch. The backstage segments of them both were funny as hell specially when bryan jumped out of that box. And the ending was the icing on the cake. never saw so many chairshot at one time 5++++ Stars from me. only bad thing: Like allways the damn Raw reviews

    Give Bryan and Kane an own Show or at least a youtube show

    This



    It's Clobberin Time

  11. #11
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    4 stars.1 star is excluded because Dolph Ziggler lost to Sheamus for the 10,000th time
    Ya but I didn't cut that 1 star cause at least that lame stuff wasn't the main even like always



    It's Clobberin Time

  12. #12
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Ya but I didn't cut that 1 star cause at least that lame stuff wasn't the main even like always
    It was not the main event but ziggler lost ANOTHER match to Sheamus. He also lost to Randy Orton at NoC and before that on Monday night RAW too. Why WWE is making a future World Champion look like a loser??

  13. #13
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,056

    Default

    5 Stars nice show

  14. #14
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    VERY FUNNY SMACKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of my faves


    21-1 time to riot

  15. #15
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    It was not the main event but ziggler lost ANOTHER match to Sheamus. He also lost to Randy Orton at NoC and before that on Monday night RAW too. Why WWE is making a future World Champion look like a loser??
    what? shoud he never lose a Match because he will win the WHC soon? if any former champ would never lose a match, that would be pretty boring, right?
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 09-22-2012 at 05:08 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  16. #16
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    what? shoud he never lose a Match because he will win the WHC soon? if any former champ would never lose a match, that would be pretty boring, right?
    I am not saying that he should never lose. But I am saying that how many times would he lose to Sheamus? I do not remember if dolph ever defeated him

  17. #17

    Default

    Definitely one of the best intro/opening for SD of all time.

    Edge-Kane-Daniel group hug. < 33333

  18. #18
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyCreative View Post

    Edge-Kane-Daniel group hug. < 33333

    But it never happened , that Damion Sandow inturrupted

    I wanted to see that



    It's Clobberin Time

  19. #19
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    It was not the main event but ziggler lost ANOTHER match to Sheamus. He also lost to Randy Orton at NoC and before that on Monday night RAW too. Why WWE is making a future World Champion look like a loser??
    Before Daniel Bryan cash his money in the bank contract he was lost a lot of matches

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •