Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Karan Johar turns choreographer with Student Of The Year

Follow us on Social Media

Returning back to direction after My Name Is Khan, Karan Johar has added another feather to his cap. He has choreographed for the song Ratta Maar in his latest film Student Of The Year.

It happened by chance, says Karan. “Since there was no choreographer available on that day, I thought I would do it for a day and get a choreographer subsequently. But I liked what I saw and decided to direct the whole song. The fact that it was a lip-sync song picturised on first-time actors was an added challenge.”

However, Johar is clear that he would not take credit for directing hit song. "I haven't taken any credit for dance direction in the film," he observed.

Besides, Johar has on board top choreographers in the business for the different songs in the film. While Farah Khan has two songs, Vaibhavi Merchant, Bosco and Remo Fernandes have one track each including the Johar-choreographed one.

Earlier, Johar has also acted (in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge) and designed costumes for several films. Just another feather in his cap, this!