Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Question what should i know about the last 2 years of wwe??

Follow us on Social Media

hi everyone,
    this is my first post on this community so excuse me if i'm in the wrong section.
    i stopped to watch wwe after shawn micheals retired after wrestlemania 26... but a few days ago i began to watch again this beautiful sport. i know that is impossible to make a little summary of 2 years of wrestling but i would know what are the most importants event that i passed in this time... even to understand the actual storyline and draft lottery of rosters...
    PS: where are chris jericho, edge, batista, the rock and brock lesnar (i've heard that they returned to the wwe)?

thank you everyone!

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

of course the most important milestone that you missed was the 1000th episode of Raw. The anonymous Raw GM was hornswoogle. HHH retrired for a couple of months for the second time Brock Lesnar returned. AJ LEE is Raw GM now Booker T of Smackdown. Daniel Bryan was WHC Champ and lost it in a 18sec MAtch at WM....
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

John Cena won Money in the Bank andd was the first Guy who cashed it in and lost the Match. Dolph Ziggler carries the SD Briefcase right now. A Guy named A.W was fired because he made a Rape Joke on Live TV. The Streak of the Undertaker is still alive. HHH tried to break it 2 times in a row after Shawn Michaels failed trying. the last streak match was HHH vs Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell Match with Shawn Michaels as guest referee. Chris Jericho returned but is now on a Tour but he will Comeback. The Rock had a MAtch at last years WM against John Cena wich sucked bad....

oh yeah John Laurinaitus. Watch that whole Storyline. he was triyng to take over the WWE but failed. CM Punk is almost a Year WWE Champ. There are New Wrestler Like Ryback, Jinder MAhal etc. The WWE dont care right now about the young Talent and Cody Rhodes was one of the Best IC champs ever last year

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

wow thanks men!

Quote Originally Posted by pochefuokWWE View Post
    wow thanks men!
    no problem. You missed a lot good stuff but I have to admit wrestling could be better the last couple of months but it goes back up right now

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Daniel Bryan saved the company and is now widely considered the messiah of professional wrestling

1.Rock came back and won a match against Cena

2.Punk cut a promo-Type CM Punk shoot in YouTube.It lead to the first 5 star match in 15 years against Cena

3.Daniel Bryan lost to Sheamus in 18 seconds and Bryan has a catchphrase YES YES YES and NO NO NO which is hugely popular

4.Edge-Retired and Inducted into Hall of Fame

5.Lesnar returned and lost to Cena in a PPV

these are all I can remember as of now

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Nexus arrived, Cena destroyed them in months, Miz had a fairly long title reign, Rock returned,Triple H and Undertaker had two epic matches at wrestlemania 27 and 28 (he's 20-0 now), Edge retired after mania 27 and became a hall of famer at mania 28, Christian won his first world championship (lost the title in two days to Orton, but won it again at money in the bank), CM Punk gave his first epic pipe bomb (shoot type promo) in las vegas which led to an awesome feud with Cena (he left through the crowd in Chicago with the WWE championship and returned the night Cena won the championship, so there were two WWE champions at this time), Triple H became COO, Kevin Nash came back for a bit, Cody Rhodes changed the design of the IC title to the old design, Mark Henry won his first world heavyweight championship and had a good run, Mark Henry and Big show made the ring collapse at Vengeance 2011, CM Punk beat Del Rio at survivor series which was the start of his over 300 day title reign and he slowly replaced Orton as the number 2 guy in the company (had many amazing matches with Cena, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, Del Rio, and others), Kane returned with a new mask, Daniel Bryan cashed in his money in the bank briefcase to win his first world title that ended at Wrestlemania 28 to Sheamus in 18 seconds (This is when he and the Yes chant became extremely over), Jericho returned and had a good feud and two really good matches with Punk, Cena vs Rock match happened (was built up for over a year and Rock won), Lesnar returned night after Wrestlemania (lost his first match back to Cena), and after that there was some feud with Laurinaitis and Cena that was quite boring and Big Show turned heel and helped Laurinaitis (Laurinaitis came shortly after Money in the Bank 2011 and he became general manager of both Raw and Smackdown, but Cena stopped him). You probably know about the feud between Lesnar and Triple H (Lesnar made him tap at Summerslam), so no point mentioning that. So yea, some of these events are out of order, but this is mainly the most noteworthy stuff. Also, a couple new guys debuted like Brodus Clay, Ryback, Sandow, and Sin Cara. Hope this helped a bit. Oh, and if you haven't seen RAW 1000, watch it on YouTube. It was a damn good Raw and this is when the 3 hour thing started.

Edit: Forgot to mention AJ lee (she was involved romantically with Daniel Bryan, he broke her heart, ***** went crazy, got involved in a love triangle with Punk, Kane, and Bryan, Punk and Kane rejected her,She got back with Daniel Bryan, and refused to marry him at Raw 1000 and became the general manager of Raw.
    Last edited by dR boi; 09-21-2012 at 08:57 PM.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

- CM Punk cut an epic Shoot that made him one of the Biggest Stars in WWE today and the 5th longest reigning WWE Champion of the last 25 years.He held it for 305 days and still didn't lose the Title. Hope to see him at #1 spot because he is not that far to break the record which is 380 days by John Cena
    - The Rock returned
    - Brock Lesnar returned as a loser
    - Edge Retired
    - The Undertaker is 20-0 at WrestleMania
    - Raw went to 3-hours
    - The first man to cash Money in the Bank and not winning the Title is John Cena
    - The shortest World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania is Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 28 where Daniel lost in 18 seconds but still is more entertaining and charismatic than Sheamus.
    - Sheamus has become John Cena of SmackDown
    - Nexus
    Last edited by boygenious46; 09-21-2012 at 11:31 PM.

most of them I already told but cool anyway from you two

Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    - CM Punk cut an epic Shoot that made him one of the Biggest Stars in WWE today
    thanks needed the laugh

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    thanks needed the laugh
    laugh???? for what?

laugh???? for what?
    because punk was before that already one of the biggest stars in wwe

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    because punk was before that already one of the biggest stars in wwe
    no he wasn't. He was totally buried by Randy Orton before that. He got eliminated by John Cena at Royal Rumble like he was a Jobber. Before that Shoot, John Cena was (and still is) the number one guy and Randy Orton was number 2. But now, CM Punk is at number 2 spot

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

no he wasn't. He was totally buried by Randy Orton before that. He got eliminated by John Cena at Royal Rumble like he was a Jobber. Before that Shoot, John Cena was (and still is) the number one guy and Randy Orton was number 2. But now, CM Punk is at number 2 spot

Opinions differ many people think D.Bryan was a star just when he debuted in Wwe

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Opinions differ
    agree some are right some are wrong