Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up Hell In a Cell Main Event, Backstage Ryback News, More

Follow us on Social Media

- WWE's shop website is now selling the "Long Live The King" shirt for Jerry Lawler that Michael Cole wore on last night's RAW. They are also selling new Superstar Lifetile necklaces and the 2013 WWE wall calendar with CM Punk, John Cena and Randy Orton on the cover.

- In an update from last night's RAW, the fan who was accidentally thrown the live microphone by Ryback was not ejected by security. As noted before, Ryback threw the mic into the crowd when he was tearing up MizTV. The fan grabbed the mic and began yelling "Goldberg!" before WWE's ring crew chased him down and took it back.

- John Cena vs. CM Punk for the WWE Title is scheduled to main event next month's Hell in a Cell pay-per-view.

- Word is that Vince McMahon recently made the call to take Ryback's character to the next level. By what happened on RAW last night, it looks like he may be headed for a feud with Intercontinental Champion The Miz.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

I think ryback deserves a push i think he is about ready and once ryback beats rhodes and becomes more established after defending the I/C they should start something with tensai vs ryback or big show vs ryback or even undertaker vs ryback (wrestlemania possible streak end) i think they would be very intreasting

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    I think ryback deserves a push i think he is about ready and once ryback beats rhodes and becomes more established after defending the I/C they should start something with tensai vs ryback or big show vs ryback or even undertaker vs ryback (wrestlemania possible streak end) i think they would be very intreasting
    that would call a big big big push for him

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post
    that would call a big big big push for him
    it would indeed especially to do what HHH & Shaun Michaels could not do but i think he is ready for the big show & a WHC title shot

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

what are smoking?? doesnt matter... do just the half doze before posting
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

i am talking long time not this year.. i want somebody to end the damn streak !

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

i am talking long time not this year.. i want somebody to end the damn streak !
    yeah me too and that guy is the undertaker himself. the streak ends when he retires, to 0 and unbeaten. he deserves that for all he has done. the streak is untouchable
    Do you know Richard Cheese?